+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pawan gill

May 31, 2010
hi cud anyone plz tell me that with the change in list hw its going to effect old application.......i apllied just 5 days before change in the list nd my catogery is 4131 dats seems to be bit unlucky......nd moreover dis time dey have calle less number of applications.......is dat going to affect chances of immigration.........wat u think are my prospective of getting success.plz reply

harryk

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u hav applied before 26th june, ie the date from which the new rules will be implemented, then you need not worry as you fall under the earlier rules. just let me know as to when you had couriered your application to novascotia, and whether you made the payment in the form of draft or through credit card.

Mr.singh

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
your application must reach NS befire 26 june in order to get processed...

if it gets there then no problem with hte cap....

pawan gill

May 31, 2010
payment is made throgh draft nd application filed by consultants .dey called me on 19th nd informed me dat my application has been filed...........

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
yu need not worry your application will be as per old rules coz it reached before 26th june
great, you are lucky
regards,

pawan gill

May 31, 2010
hi/.............help.............i m in big trouble...................my application was courierd on 22nd by consultant and i tracked it .....it was delieverd on 25 th june 10.40 am nd i m worried nw dat will it be lined in old list or nt....................nd hw can i knw whether it reached in time nd has been accepted......................is dere any oder way or i ll cme to knw only after 2 mnths..........dey dnt send any acknoldgement or reciept..................wat to do God save me...............

ahorse

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can you track when it reached CIO? if it's couriered, then you should be able to check.

pawan gill

May 31, 2010
yes i have tracked its status is dat its delivered on 25th at 10.40 am........i have tracked through the number dat was given to me