+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4112 NOC issue

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Hi guys,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone in this forum for the information and experience you share.

I have a question about NOC. My NOC is 4112 (Lawyer and Quebec Notaries). Under this NOC I have 2 year 9 months experience, which perfectly matches this NOC. However, I have another 2 years of experience as a lawyer, which was in the government. I advised the management on legal issues, drafted legislation, other legal documents (such as decrees, etc), but not sure whether 4112 NOC is relevant for work in government at all. Would be really grateful if someone could advise me on that.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Virab555 said:
Hi guys,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone in this forum for the information and experience you share.

I have a question about NOC. My NOC is 4112 (Lawyer and Quebec Notaries). Under this NOC I have 2 year 9 months experience, which perfectly matches this NOC. However, I have another 2 years of experience as a lawyer, which was in the government. I advised the management on legal issues, drafted legislation, other legal documents (such as decrees, etc), but not sure whether 4112 NOC is relevant for work in government at all. Would be really grateful if someone could advise me on that.

Thanks

I am also not sure about which NOC would that 2 years fall under. In fact, I would suggest you to write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will let you know which NOC is the closet fit.

All the best!