+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

41 years prospects in Canada for the next 10 years (IT background and experience)

Hitesh1604

Nov 3, 2018
What would be the prospects of a 41 year old male with family looking to migrate
male with kids
Please share your tips and advice.

Hitesh1604

Nov 3, 2018
Hi Andy, thank you for stopping by to my post and for your pointer.

However I was seeking a practical ground level answer to my query...what's the chances of settling and prospering in canada at this age...The acceptability factor and economic factors.

To add. U already have an express entry profile.. so the tool is not a help to me.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

However I was seeking a practical ground level answer to my query...what's the chances of settling and prospering in canada at this age...The acceptability factor and economic factors.

To add. U already have an express entry profile.. so the tool is not a help to me.
41, with kids, should pose no real problem. However, as said before, it depends.
Be absolutely sure that this is what ALL your dependent family members want, or you are likely to have family problems.
It's a big challenge and the change affects everyone, not just the parents.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You may have challenges qualifying for PR based on your age. Whether it will be easy to settle will depend on your previous work experience and whether that includes international positions or with large international firms. The more the established career, the more challenges you can have transitioning to Canada. Some can do so easily some have to restart their careers.