+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4 months break between 2 programs

Manpreet95

Jun 21, 2017
I was enrolled in a 1 year program from which I graduated in August and then there was a 4 month break before I enrolled for a second 1 year program in January.

My question is, is that 4 month break going to impact my pgwp?
and, Was I eligible to work in those 4 months break? based on the new 150 days rules passed in March 2018.

I received the offer letter for the second program before I graduated the first program from the same college. Kindly assist

Jasimshafeek

Oct 24, 2017
I was enrolled in a 1 year program from which I graduated in August and then there was a 4 month break before I enrolled for a second 1 year program in January.

My question is, is that 4 month break going to impact my pgwp?
and, Was I eligible to work in those 4 months break? based on the new 150 days rules passed in March 2018.

I received the offer letter for the second program before I graduated the first program from the same college. Kindly assist
I am in the same situation, did you get any suggestions or response from elsewhere

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
The break is not an issue for pgwp. According to advisors at my college you are allowed to work full time between programs but best check with your school advisor.