+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4+ months and still no OWP! [Spousal Sponsorship - July Inland]

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
have done this multiple times, but they kept telling us that they’ve sent a message to the office...and that’s it
Hm thats really odd..It's been over a month for me since AOR and have not been able to link it still so I'm going to be calling tomorrow to make sure they even have it.

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
I'd like to hear if any of you have an update on if and when you received your OWPs!

Did they come when you received the "Approved in Principle" for your PR application? How long did it take from application received to get your OWP and AIP?

I applied well after you guys but I am finding myself in the same boat (in status when applied but no file created for the OWP yet and it's been 4 months) where I call IRCC and they keep saying that there isn't even a file open yet for my OWP. I too meet the criteria for early OWP.

I'd appreciate learning from your experience so I know what kind of time frame to expect.

Last edited:

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Hm thats really odd..It's been over a month for me since AOR and have not been able to link it still so I'm going to be calling tomorrow to make sure they even have it.
Any updates on your OWP application? We’re you able to link? I’m from the November thread and a few of us from Oct/Nov are in the same boat as you And we’re a few months ahead of you! We either can’t link or get any update on OWP status STILL or when asked IRCC says we don’t meet eligibility criteria even though we do.