Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Dear Members,
My consultant dropped my case on 3rd Dec 2014 to
Canada Federal skilled worker
49 Dorchester street
Sydney NSB1P 5Z2 Canada
L5L 1 J3

So far I have not received any response from embassy. Afterwards in the month of May,2015 my consultant again dropped a letter on the same address but still no response. I have applied under the noc 0311 Manager in Health care.
Just 2 weeks back I confirmed from my bank that my CAD bankers draft has been cashed.
I am really worried about my case , requesting seniors to please guide n help.

Also let me know the telephone no where I shall contact the embassy as consultant dropped my case from Pakistan , Karachi.

Thanks.

canada19842014

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to call the CIC customer care number 1-613-944-4000 and ask them about the status of your file. Get the details about your VO and File/client ID from them.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
BQ said:
Dear Members,
My consultant dropped my case on 3rd Dec 2014 to
Canada Federal skilled worker
49 Dorchester street
Sydney NSB1P 5Z2 Canada
L5L 1 J3

So far I have not received any response from embassy. Afterwards in the month of May,2015 my consultant again dropped a letter on the same address but still no response. I have applied under the noc 0311 Manager in Health care.
Just 2 weeks back I confirmed from my bank that my CAD bankers draft has been cashed.
I am really worried about my case , requesting seniors to please guide n help.

Also let me know the telephone no where I shall contact the embassy as consultant dropped my case from Pakistan , Karachi.

Thanks.
CIC has confirmed that CIC has processed all applications received by them before 31st Dec 2014 on 30th April 2015.

CIC Processing means [Inital Processing + PER Issuance] for which they charged CAD550 for a single applicant.

If you are referring to that then you need to take immediate actions whether your application is at right hands or not.

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Re: 3rd Dec -2014 case dropped -Seniors please help

My consultant told me that they sent email to CIC where response received that my application was returned on 2nd Jan , 2015 with all the attachments. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with complete package.

Till to date, i have not received my original package and consultant confirming that he has not received even. As it was sent through regular mail so i am not even able to track my courier. I also went to local GPO but they told me that they cant do anything.

I am helpless here and lost all hopes ...Seniors please guide. My original CAD DD, my original WES reports, my IELTS original TRF...every thing was in the dossier.

HELP please

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You, and/or your consultant, need to call CIC: +1.613.944.4000.

If your application was returned as incomplete, you will need to reapply via EE.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EE = Express Entry.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
My consultant registered complaint to General Master Post Office in Karachi where parcel was delivered. Unfortunately till to date nothing has been found.

I am sure that in Pakistan regular mail can not be traced and my parcel has been lost.

It had all the original WES documents, original IELTS TRF, original UK & Pakistan Police clearance certificates.

Not sure what to do, how to proceed further.

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Re: 3rd Dec -2014 case dropped - HELP PLEASE

Dear Members,
So far no reply received from embassy and consultant is telling me that he can not do anything. He is repeating same thing that he is waiting for embassy letter that why my case was refused, as embassy asked for further documents.
Is there any way i can contact Canadian embassy in writing i.e. via email that this has had happened to me..Appreciated if some one help me on this.

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon

BQ said:
Dear Members,
So far no reply received from embassy and consultant is telling me that he can not do anything. He is repeating same thing that he is waiting for embassy letter that why my case was refused, as embassy asked for further documents.
Is there any way i can contact Canadian embassy in writing i.e. via email that this has had happened to me..Appreciated if some one help me on this.
Dear friend,

I am so sorry to hear about your case. For the first time when I sent my app back in August 2014, CIC returned it November 2014 and which I luckily received in Dec 2014 with the explanation letter attached for return. My application was not complete and that is why they returned it. But before I received my pack back, like any other applicant I became impatient and I wrote them an email regarding the status of my app. Before I received the reply for my email, I received the application pack in Dec 2014. In Dec 2014 I reapplied and received the PER in March 2015. during these 4 months of time I also received the reply from CIC for my first application stating.......

"Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on November 12, 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada"

Text in red probably will answer your confusion. I advise you not to waste your time in finding out why your application was returned as it will not help you in further process. Request copies of all of your original documents lost in the mail and reapply through Express Entry. you can get copies of all three documents i.e; IELTS, Assessment and UK Police report. I think when you applied for UK police report they also would have sent you an email and in that email they would have mentioned the process of getting a copy of certificate.

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact.

Good luck

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon

Atifbutt1928 said:
Dear friend,

I am so sorry to hear about your case. For the first time when I sent my app back in August 2014, CIC returned it November 2014 and which I luckily received in Dec 2014 with the explanation letter attached for return. My application was not complete and that is why they returned it. But before I received my pack back, like any other applicant I became impatient and I wrote them an email regarding the status of my app. Before I received the reply for my email, I received the application pack in Dec 2014. In Dec 2014 I reapplied and received the PER in March 2015. during these 4 months of time I also received the reply from CIC for my first application stating.......

"Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on November 12, 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada"

Text in red probably will answer your confusion. I advise you not to waste your time in finding out why your application was returned as it will not help you in further process. Request copies of all of your original documents lost in the mail and reapply through Express Entry. you can get copies of all three documents i.e; IELTS, Assessment and UK Police report. I think when you applied for UK police report they also would have sent you an email and in that email they would have mentioned the process of getting a copy of certificate.

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact.

Good luck
Correction

The process for getting a copy of UK Police Certificate would have been mentioned in the cover letter you received with police report