NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
ozlis said:
The Syrian refugees literally have nothing, you should be proud that Canada is stepping up to assist in an absolutely awful situation.

I'd prioritize them over my CEC application too. Because you know, I'm fortunate to have a roof over my head.
+1 to you. You said what I always feel. People are crying that they are not getting PR, they are international students with PGWP with very strong chances of getting PR in the future sometime. And the poor Syrian people don't even have a place to sleep or food to eat. How people can be so selfish I am amazed!!

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
shradzsaraf said:
+1 to you. You said what I always feel. People are crying that they are not getting PR, they are international students with PGWP with very strong chances of getting PR in the future sometime. And the poor Syrian people don't even have a place to sleep or food to eat. How people can be so selfish I am amazed!!
Actually, refugees they take are (were) located in refugee camps in Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan. So they had a place to sleep, food to eat, internet connection and phone to communicate with relatives. And they were not in immediate danger definitely.

Currently they take only refugees recommended by UN, it's not possible to apply directly (see official CIC twitter)

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Baljas said:
I have no grudge against anyone . I'm just frustrated. Staying in canada and nt able to get pr even when u work a full time job and pay taxes. All the Syrian refugees are going to get welfare from the people like me and others who work there ass off. At some point I will loose my job.
Thinking on the same way , you're not born in Canada and getting benefits of a well established country with the taxes of original citizens , so why would they accept you !!!! , this is discrimination , a way or another.

georgekolath

Jul 28, 2014
sraj07 said:
Hi iamforCanada ,

You and Me has the same score .... But I applied for PNP and got the 600 pts . If u r NOC is there in any PNP demand skill list , try to apply to them in 2016.
Hi Which province did you apply your PNP?

iamforCanada

Dec 9, 2015
Thank you all for sharing your comments!!
I would say that i do believe that maybe in the beginning Canada should be tough, but it is worth it!!!
You have not lived where i live....a country without any hope, future and especially no JOBS!!!!
You just have to very lucky in here!!
Poor country, with poor people....no public transport no means and no security for our children's life!!
I am a mother of a 3 years little boy and i would like to raise him up in a better place!!!

But apparently i have not enough points to risk....
And a special thank you to sraj07....
Following yours and everybody's advice, i have overlooked the provinces and their criteria..... Seems like a lost battle!!!!!

Ah and just two questions:
Do you get extra poits for having a family member citizen in CA ????
Which province would you recomend me?? 4168 NOC code

Thnx in advance!!!

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, unfortunatelly at this point you do not get any additional points for a relative in Canada under the Express Entry.

I don't understand why you chose to give up so easily. I think you are ignoring the most valuable advice that people shared and this is what WILL increase your score signicantly and give you a real chance of having an ITA.
Re-take the IELTS.

iamforCanada

Dec 9, 2015
Hi Anna,
Its the second time i have taken ielts!!!
The first time 7 Clb with all 4 skills 6 and the last one with invreased points,
So i have to think twice before i go further for a third one!!!

Thnx a lot!!!
How many points do you think i will get additional for an 9 clb??
Cheers

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
with CLB 7 I had 393 (I am applying with my spouse) and then after i re-took it - CLB 9 - 456. This is pretty optimistic score I think.

iamforCanada

Dec 9, 2015
Anna i wish you good luck than!!
Thanks for sharing your opinion and support!
I will rethink of taking again the test, even though i think i will have a problem with listening part!! Thats what i find most difficult!

What stage are you currently?
Best,