+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

36 yrs, mba canada west, visa prospects and july intake

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks for your suggestion. Following are the answers for your quires:
1. Did you ever over stay in Jordan in the past, or in any other country?
I am still working in Jordan under work visa renewed every year and still working. Used to visit India once in every year for 1-2 months. Didn't remember I ever overstayed after my ID expiry.
2. Were you able to explain your career progress well in your SOP?
I am afraid that I succeeded in my SOP. I read a lot that SOP is the game changer.
3. Suggestion - please try applying for relevant masters like MSc in computer science (as you have 10+ years of experience) college diplomas will not help you show the career progress
Since my bachelors is 3yrs, most of the Universities won't accept my profile, they need 4yrs bachelors with good GPA. MBA is the only option is some Unis, rest of them requires GMAT or GRE scores. I am planning for MBA, after my GCMS report arrived.
4. Did you apply with any other family members?
I had applied alone for all the 3 times.
5. Do not believe agent & please prepare your application & SOP yourself, most positively you will get the Visa, coz I know people who have got their visa approved after 5 refusals for the same reason as yours
Yes you are true, agents will not admit their mistakes, they want to blame on us. Will make my SOP myself and thanks a lot for your time and motivation, which is a great support for me now.
6. Order GCMS notes - understand the refusal reasons in detail & do not hurry to re-apply - take your time to prepare a very strong SOP
I applied GCMS for the last two refusals. One on 8th March and another on 15th April. Yes, you are right, i'll apply only after getting both the GCMS report.

Thanks again
Cheers
My application is under review, if I get my PPR, I will share my learnings and my SOP, hope it will help you
All the best! and do not lose hope!!

Reactions: praveencv1979

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

What is the reason for refusal
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016

Could you plz let us know your profile.. like age... experience... place of application.. course.. previous study.. do you have relatives in Canada

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Could you plz let us know your profile.. like age... experience... place of application.. course.. previous study.. do you have relatives in Canada
This profile is for my Girlfriend. She is 29 year old, 6 year experience as a Software engineer and has done B.Tech in Electronics, applied from Chandigarh, India. We opted for Project management 8 months course at Durham college. I'm a Permanent resident here, and wanted to marry her. I think my best bet would be to go back to India and apply for spousal visa which takes years sadly :(

Last edited:

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
This profile is for my Girlfriend. She is 29 year old, 6 year experience as Software engineer and has done B.Tech in Electronics, applied from Chandigarh, India. We opted for Project management 8 months course at Durham college. I'm Permanent resident here, and wanted to marry her. I think my best bet would be to go back to India and apply for spousal visa which takes years sadly :(
Bro my profile is much worse than your Gf's. 41yrs old 13yrs exp in IT, BSc Computer Science, applied for 2yrs Project Management from Algoma Uni. my last two refusal reasons were exactly like yours. Don't loose hope. Apply for GCMS and justify accordingly. She will get.

Reactions: ricky.lambton

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Bro my profile is much worse than your Gf's. 41yrs old 13yrs exp in IT, BSc Computer Science, applied for 2yrs Project Management from Algoma Uni. my last two refusal reasons were exactly like yours. Don't loose hope. Apply for GCMS and justify accordingly. She will get.
Thanks bud , I have ordered GCMS notes. Lets see! how long it usually takes?