+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

36 yrs, mba canada west, visa prospects and july intake

Buina

May 20, 2020
Its not that hard to get a job after PG diploma or at least a lot of people do it everyday, especially true for IT/Programming because it translates well across countries. Covid will likely affect things.

You can do this neat thing on LinkedIn, search for the school you want to go to, click on their Alumni option, then you can search people who did your program and see where they ended up.
Following this conversation as i'm in a similar situation, To put it into perspective-: I have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, MBA, work experience 10 years in Finance( all overseas) -i will turn 37 by end of 2020, what are the possibilities of getting university admission in a totally different field i.e Social Sciences. I don't want to crunch numbers anymore - i want to do something i actually enjoy. End goal is PR and yeah just like the posters above my CSR is low.
Any replies will be appreciated :) :) :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Following this conversation as i'm in a similar situation, To put it into perspective-: I have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, MBA, work experience 10 years in Finance( all overseas) -i will turn 37 by end of 2020, what are the possibilities of getting university admission in a totally different field i.e Social Sciences. I don't want to crunch numbers anymore - i want to do something i actually enjoy. End goal is PR and yeah just like the posters above my CSR is low.
Any replies will be appreciated :) :) :)
Pretty low. It actually need to make sense.

Reactions: imran88

tosynoo

Aug 20, 2019
@Sumitmongia18, it's very possible to manage a $25K but you should be looking at a 14k-16k yearly fee for a PGD and besides you might be very lucky getting a paid job in covering the cost of feeding and housing expenses. My advice is to give it a shot or probably opt for a year pgc since you already have a 25k fixed in an account but still you also need to wary of the second year tuition.

Sumitmongia18

May 5, 2019
@Sumitmongia18, it's very possible to manage a $25K but you should be looking at a 14k-16k yearly fee for a PGD and besides you might be very lucky getting a paid job in covering the cost of feeding and housing expenses. My advice is to give it a shot or probably opt for a year pgc since you already have a 25k fixed in an account but still you also need to wary of the second year tuition.
Thanks but for 1 year PG diploma I will be eligible for 1 year PGWP.

Aruntocanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Thanks but for 1 year PG diploma I will be eligible for 1 year PGWP.
Same situation i am in....Yes one year PGC gets you one year PGP.

Can you suggest me ?

I am an EMBA ( WES evaluated as masters)(33yrs) looking to do one year certification from Sask( pathway to PR), and working in sales and marketing. which certification should i pick in order to stay in line with my prior experience.

Any suggestions are welcome!

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Married.. Not taking family with me. Will go for SDS.. Im looking for professional SoP writers. Intensions are to come back after course.. Hope this will work out... Is it ok for post brac or msc course rather than Masters degree. Planning to apply visa by may end. Please suggest.

Also i have experience of good travel To countries like uk south korea. Have a valied usa b1 visa.. Will these add any value to my profile???
hey.. is your visa approved now

Reactions: imran88

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Y

Yes... Got my ppr. Sent pasport for stamping and waiting for it..
Congrats ! I remember being a part of this chat and people discouraging you as you enrolled in UCW. You should make a post in your leisure time of possible on what worked for you as a success story. It will help rest all pre conceived notions some people have in this group.

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
Congrats ! I remember being a part of this chat and people discouraging you as you enrolled in UCW. You should make a post in your leisure time of possible on what worked for you as a success story. It will help rest all pre conceived notions some people have in this group.
Sure definatley.. Planning my travel