+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

36 yrs, mba canada west, visa prospects and july intake

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Well thankyou but as I mentioned my purpose is to only get settled in Canada and crs points are not enough even pnpis looking difficult so I was choose study pathway....
You still need to qualify for PR after your studies. Being an international student doesn’t guarantee PR.

Sumitmongia18

May 5, 2019
if u gt chance spending 5 year u will get pr fr sure
Thanks , am planning to do 2 yrs PG diploma in the same field where I am currently employed in Delhi(India) and hoping to get 3 yrs WP.
I know this is not simple as typing but I will try.
Just looking for university/college under my budget so that if I fail to settle in Canada I can come back to india and resume life.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Thanks , am planning to do 2 yrs PG diploma in the same field where I am currently employed in Delhi(India) and hoping to get 3 yrs WP.
I know this is not simple as typing but I will try.
Just looking for university/college under my budget so that if I fail to settle in Canada I can come back to india and resume life.
If you are doing a PG program from college, will be very tough to get a Noc A or B job. Just telling you from what I have seen here

tosynoo

Aug 20, 2019
@Sumitmongia18, you can't get an Mba program relatively that cheap. Most cost between the range of 30,000- 35,000 yearly, except from University of Canada west. The only university whom has a cheap MBA program is Memorial university Newfoundland but their acceptance rate for that program is Low.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Its not that hard to get a job after PG diploma or at least a lot of people do it everyday, especially true for IT/Programming because it translates well across countries. Covid will likely affect things.

You can do this neat thing on LinkedIn, search for the school you want to go to, click on their Alumni option, then you can search people who did your program and see where they ended up.