+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

36 yrs, mba canada west, visa prospects and july intake

Rita2929

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks Rahul ... so should I apply for 2 years PG diploma in college ? But can I apply for PG Diploma after 14 years of experience in Sales and Marketing .. again VO mite reject with reason that I am not a suitable student for PG Diploma as I already hold many years of experience in management

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
without 1 year pg diploma or 4 year bachelor degree your visa chances are low University will accept with foundation,but u will not get visa for sure ,may be by chance sm1 get
I have 4 years bachelors with 11 years IT experience.

Rita2929

Feb 1, 2020
Rahul , do you suggest pg diploma for experienced people like us , I am a bachelor in IT and after that continuous work experience in sales n marketing for 14 years .. should I apply to colleges for post graduate diploma in management? What are my chances of getting visa on pg diploma ?? How is TRU ? Thompson Rivers University ?

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Is the visa dependent on univ as well???
101% depends u apply in University of Toronto u will nt get admit easily moreover it is 1 univ of Canada and its fees is 50k per year , suppose u gt admit in that ,do u think vo will refuse u ,payin 55k and in no 1 univ, absolutely no

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Rahul , do you suggest pg diploma for experienced people like us , I am a bachelor in IT and after that continuous work experience in sales n marketing for 14 years .. should I apply to colleges for post graduate diploma in management? What are my chances of getting visa on pg diploma ?? How is TRU ? Thompson Rivers University ?
if u want to study ,show right path like study in sales or mrktng as u study it and exp in sales and going to study in mgt ,it will nt work u wll gt refusal of purpose of visit

Benjena

May 28, 2019
This is the cheapest univ for MBA.. Do u have any idea where mba cheaper than this???
Hi pls listen

Go ahead and apply as it is what u can afford, study permit visa policy will be adjusted soon as Canada will be lowering the bar to encourage intl students so that they can boost their dieing economy. Immigration minister two days ago threw in some light that something fair is on the way.

Good luck

Reactions: inognito

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Hi pls listen

Go ahead and apply as it is what u can afford, study permit visa policy will be adjusted soon as Canada will be lowering the bar to encourage intl students so that they can boost their dieing economy. Immigration minister two days ago threw in some light that something fair is on the way.

Good luck
it is all speculation ,

Sumitmongia18

May 5, 2019
Hi, I am working professional having experience of 8-9 yrs in sales n marketing in India. My age is 37 now .
To be very clear my Purpose is to get PR in Canada.
Is it possible to get PR through study permit/visa at this age.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, I am working professional having experience of 8-9 yrs in sales n marketing in India. My age is 37 now .
At 37, VO will look for a solid career progression. This can only be shown when you manage to get an admission in a Master's Program in a very reputed university. Your should target to get into Leadership programs available in all top universities.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Yes, I have studied with some 40yr olds in PG course, your story has to make sense I guess. You should also calculate if you will have enough points after graduation + canadian experience.

Sumitmongia18

May 5, 2019
At 37, VO will look for a solid career progression. This can only be shown when you manage to get an admission in a Master's Program in a very reputed university. Your should target to get into Leadership programs available in all top universities.
Well thankyou but as I mentioned my purpose is to only get settled in Canada and crs points are not enough even pnpis looking difficult so I was choose study pathway....