+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

36 yrs, mba canada west, visa prospects and july intake

SemanticLayer

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Want to do MBA, I believe in my self. A backup i have 11 years of IT experience. I can go back if every thing goes wrong in mba. But i cant afford time and money at this moment as the are way high for my standard
What is the duration and Total Tuition fees of this program?

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Want to do MBA, I believe in my self. A backup i have 11 years of IT experience. I can go back if every thing goes wrong in mba. But i cant afford time and money at this moment as the are way high for my standard
The most important question here is whether the VO will approve your Visa or not. The trend has been that the visa rejection rate is very high for private universities specially for mature Student. VO may not get convinced that you are genuine student.
Will you be able to share the Tution Fees of this program?

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
2 years 30k cad...
3 yrs psw
The most important question here is whether the VO will approve your Visa or not. The trend has been that the visa rejection rate is very high for private universities specially for mature Student. VO may not get convinced that you are genuine student.
Will you be able to share the Tution Fees of this program?
Oh is it.. So it is good to go post brac course in TRU.. Please suggest.. There also fee is high...

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
3 yrs psw

Oh is it.. So it is good to go post brac course in TRU.. Please suggest.. There also fee is high...
My intensions are like... Go for Masters where VO officer will have good openion on the peofile....

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
My intensions are like... Go for Masters where VO officer will have good openion on the peofile....
Married.. Not taking family with me. Will go for SDS.. Im looking for professional SoP writers. Intensions are to come back after course.. Hope this will work out... Is it ok for post brac or msc course rather than Masters degree. Planning to apply visa by may end. Please suggest.

Also i have experience of good travel To countries like uk south korea. Have a valied usa b1 visa.. Will these add any value to my profile???

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
If you have made up your mind , just go ahead.

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
If you have made up your mind , just go ahead.
Thank you.. Guide me sir in situations where i can fail to impress the VO

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
The problem with this MBA is it might actually be a negative on your resume. I urge you research this more deeply, look through reddit.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
this is private University and if your visa get refused they are very late to refund fees and mba is costly , you can apply in public University which ate quite low fees and higher employment opportunity ,this uni only give you benefit of studying in Vancouver

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
MBAs in Canada are already known to be less valuable than that of the US. Even the top 5 MBAs in Canada have a hard time placing all of their students. Now consider that University Canada West doesn't even make Top 20 so know that it really will not help you fin a job.

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
this is private University and if your visa get refused they are very late to refund fees and mba is costly , you can apply in public University which ate quite low fees and higher employment opportunity ,this uni only give you benefit of studying in Vancouver
This is the cheapest univ for MBA.. Do u have any idea where mba cheaper than this???

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
Got conditional for ucw MBA, Yet to apply visa (sds), have 11 years of IT Experience, please guide me with do's and donts... Planning to apply in the month of may for july intake else would deffer for october intake.. Please leave jr thoughts...
Yes you can apply

Rita2929

Feb 1, 2020
Can we apply for PG diploma in colleges if I have experience of 14 years in management. I am also looking for doing masters in Canada but don’t know what should i choose , PG or Masters Degree , university or college ... pls suggest

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Can we apply for PG diploma in colleges if I have experience of 14 years in management. I am also looking for doing masters in Canada but don’t know what should i choose , PG or Masters Degree , university or college ... pls suggest
without 1 year pg diploma or 4 year bachelor degree your visa chances are low University will accept with foundation,but u will not get visa for sure ,may be by chance sm1 get