Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah dhanoa said:
Well no luck this time either. Congrats to everyone who got ITA today
Yaaay. Great.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
They are clearly drawing less number of profiles for now. Congratulations to all who got their ITAs. :D :D

Akrk10

Mar 14, 2016
Does anyone who how long does it take to get an invite in mycic after the draw happens?
i have 1037 points but haven't got the invite yet.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akrk10 said:
Does anyone who how long does it take to get an invite in mycic after the draw happens?
i have 1037 points but haven't got the invite yet.
You will get the invitation within 24 hours.

Akrk10

Mar 14, 2016
JoacRy said:
You will get the invitation within 24 hours.
Thanks, i wasn't sure how long it would take, so, it does take time to get an invite after the draw, good to know.

karmicYogi

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
so I am in a bit of a situation, my points increased to 518 this morning i think, and the draw also happened today?

Would I be considered in this cycle? or I need to wait for next draw.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karmicYogi said:
so I am in a bit of a situation, my points increased to 518 this morning i think, and the draw also happened today?

Foreign nationals who, on June 1, 2016 at 18:59:32 UTC, have been assigned a total of 483 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

Akrk10

Mar 14, 2016
karmicYogi said:

You should get the invite anytime from now, i just got it 2 minutes ago and my PNP points added yesterday.

Good Luck :)

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
karmicYogi said:

Your scenario is different. Your one year experience will be done on July 06. If you submit your application now you might face a rejection as you do not meet 12 month full time work requirement (till July).
Also your score were 478 prior to this bump and that falls under 483.

Trust me I had to decline 2 ITAs (18 Sep draw and Oct 02 Draw) for this same reason. My advise to you is wait for next draw and if the score drops 478 or below then you may go ahead.

It is totally your call also wait for others input too. This is just my 2 cents :)

Reactions: Adanac11

princesohal2003

May 17, 2011
Its been an extremely time consuming experience for me. Despite having max points for education (2 year diploma plus 4 year degree), 1.5 year experience at an NOC B job and max points for ielts I am still stuck at 464 points. I applied for PNP in Ontario last year in august and i haven't even heard about the employer pre screening. I could look into lmia option but honestly I just don't think i should exhaust more resources for PR after the fact that i have lived in this country for 8 years. I have had to miss out on a real estate opportunity and a couple of business opportunities because of this non sense. I really should've listened to my parents and went to Australia 8 years ago instead of coming here. Hopefully canada gets their shit together esp for the international students.