+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

350 to 400 connect here

azharshabir

Apr 22, 2015
Can somebody share his/her experience of using Job Match service tool in Job bank portal?

I think it does not really work for following objective for Job seekers

The “Job Bank” will include a “Job Match” service, which will allow the Canadians registered employers and the job-seekers to be matched according to their respective needs and profiles. After being matched, the employer receives a list of qualified candidates, while the job seeker receives a list of matching jobs

If I use another way to search jobs in Job Bank, this will lead to different recruiting agencies or employers.

If you guys have any idea about optimal option, please share.

Regards,

syedmotasim

Dec 24, 2014
vik_m said:
Within 11th draw all above above 350 score will get ITA as per my prediction.

7th draw - 10th April - 426 points, 1700 ITA
8th draw - 24th April - 400 points, 1800 ITA

9th draw - 8th May - 375 points, 3000 ITA
10th Draw - 29th May - 350 points, 3200 ITA
The points you mentioned aboove for 7th and 8th draw are wrong they are 469 and 453. How can we expect it to drop to 350 to 400 range

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
vik_m said:
Within 11th draw all above above 350 score will get ITA as per my prediction.

7th draw - 10th April - 426 points, 1700 ITA
8th draw - 24th April - 400 points, 1800 ITA

9th draw - 8th May - 375 points, 3000 ITA
10th Draw - 29th May - 350 points, 3200 ITA

I think it's in one's own interest to not to go too far into the future.

While I wish very best luck to you all, best thing to do is take one draw at a time and be practical. Practical in the sense that from last few draws we know that scores are dropping on an average 10 points each draw. It's better to be patient and wait for the right time, than to set unrealistic expectations and than disappoint oneself!

Rahul_S

Apr 8, 2015
Currently at 386 , any chances ????

Although, I am reappearing for IELTS which can increase my score upto 430

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Rahul_S said:
Currently at 386 , any chances ????

Although, I am reappearing for IELTS which can increase my score upto 430
With 386, very little chance of getting in this year. However, this is just a guess based on the recent trends. There is no accurate way to predict!

With 430, you'll have much much greater chance, with every point above 400, your chances increase significantly!

And it is unfair to blame CIC for this. It's the tough competition that EE applicants face from each-other to blame!

manojsr

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azharshabir said:
Can somebody share his/her experience of using Job Match service tool in Job bank portal?

I think it does not really work for following objective for Job seekers

The “Job Bank” will include a “Job Match” service, which will allow the Canadians registered employers and the job-seekers to be matched according to their respective needs and profiles. After being matched, the employer receives a list of qualified candidates, while the job seeker receives a list of matching jobs

If I use another way to search jobs in Job Bank, this will lead to different recruiting agencies or employers.

If you guys have any idea about optimal option, please share.

Regards,
This is right. I have used the job bank for a few times to look for opportunities and the Job Match function is specifically designed for EE candidates. Other Job Search functions will redirect you to other Job Portals. IMO, the job match function has very little to offer as of now; might improve in future though. From my experience, when I do a job match based on my NOC there are hardly any match appears; may be its my NOC only though :)

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azam_qr said:
Iam waiting at 375.. i guess that score will come down this level by next 2 draws.
Have no intentions to discourage you, but sounds highly unlikely azam_qr. The score won't fall below 400 in the next couple of draws.

My gut is everyone above 360 will receive an ITA, subsequently.

azam_qr

Feb 11, 2015
niravk said:
Have no intentions to discourage you, but sounds highly unlikely azam_qr. The score won't fall below 400 in the next couple of draws.

My gut is everyone above 360 will receive an ITA, subsequently.
I too hope that everyone above 360 recieves ITA, But the question is by when?... My ielts will be expiring by end of august.

munnakha05

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
I am standing on 373 and hoping to increase score upto 385-388 after my wife has finished her ielts.

Number of ITA reduced recently and I guess CIC will slow down ITA during election time. This EE is a dynamic process and lot of people are entering into the pool everyday. It means drastic drop in score below 400 might not happen in next 3-4 month. Government is under immense pressure from local Canadian regarding unemployment issue and this current govt. already welcomed lot of immigrant during last few years. Big chunk of immigrants are still unemployed or doing odd jobs. Lot of applications are still pending from 2014. They will try to solve all these issues first and probably they will speed up the ITA later.

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
sunnyvin said:
Married app will always score more
U get 40 points for spouse wes. Ielts. Etc.
It's the same thing: Married = 560+40; Single = 600. But married will be at disadvantage if spouse looses points.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Score 399 yesterday
Thanks for my high score in Ielts but i scored clb 8 in listening which give me score under 400 but if i score clb 9 in listening like other section, it will take my points to 447.