29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
keerthikumaraavula said:
Truly speaking, in Canada the things are very different from what we think. They want the people to be present physically in Canada and then you start applying for the available positions. The first preference goes to the people living in Canada and as far as my understanding and information gathered no company provides any offer letter like that. It will be good if we get PR call and go to Canada to look for the job. Things are not that easy going as we might think from India. But, to be in pool, we need to have score more than 450 and for which there is only one option to increase the score in IELTS, CLB 10 or 11 which is not an easy task. I was wondering, how applicants scored more than 450 without having a valid job offer. I guess they might have job offer, but how could they get it?????
Applicants score over 450 either have more than 3-4 years of overall work experience or they have a PNP or Job offer with LMIA. people can get a Job offer but with LMIA is not very likely unless your role is extremely critical to the company. FYI Iam in canada completed my PG diploma did not get job till 11 months after graduation. Finally somehow after 11 months of terrible experience got a job that too contract ,as getting a permanent job is very challenging even though let us assume you got a permanent job however,but convincing employer to apply for our LMIA is more worst. And people like me are so very depressed as there is no justice for International students as some of us have to pack-up soon when our WP expires. EE is not fair !

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
nirdeshworld said:
Hi All,

My score is 363, can someone tell me that what are the chances of points to go down in coming months and how much
Try and improve your score. It is very unlikely that you will get ITA with 363.

What did u score in IELTS? did you get CLB 9 in all sections? Have you done ECA for all your degrees? Do you know french? etc...

jatin26190

May 8, 2015
Having Score Of 362, Still draw is stuck to 450 :-[

Majority of people are having scores in between 350 - 400, CIC should consider them too.

veergurmeet

Sep 5, 2014
i also think that cic should consider the case with crs 350-400 bcz max people are in this, hopefully till the end of 25 draw they will consider otherwise world is not over other options are always there so hope and pray for the best yet to come ;D

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
veergurmeet said:
i also think that cic should consider the case with crs 350-400 bcz max people are in this, hopefully till the end of 25 draw they will consider otherwise world is not over other options are always there so hope and pray for the best yet to come ;D
It's not just about setting a cut off mark. They want the best candidates that will be abl to succeed in Canada. That is why they pick high ranking candidates.

For example, I have done IELTS twice and i can see that my English has improved a bit. Being able to communicate well is obviously very important in Canada. Factors such as work experience and relevant education will also go a long way in helping you get a job when you get to Canada.

Based on that, I would personally advice that you really try and see how you can improve your points, rather than hope for something that may or may not happen.

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamaru said:
why do single applicants get more points the married applicant
It makes perfect sense for Canada to want skilled young educated experienced professionals. Think about it, who is more likely to contribute to the economy? someone who is young with no ties or someone who is already tied to a family that he needs to take care of and save money for? Also single young guys are more likely to integrate if they, for example, marry a Canadian woman, instead of being already married to someone from their country.

Basically, young skilled educated professionals (male specifically) are what pushes a country forward.. it's simple, really.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
TrackIT said:
Applicants score over 450 either have more than 3-4 years of overall work experience or they have a PNP or Job offer with LMIA. people can get a Job offer but with LMIA is not very likely unless your role is extremely critical to the company. FYI Iam in canada completed my PG diploma did not get job till 11 months after graduation. Finally somehow after 11 months of terrible experience got a job that too contract ,as getting a permanent job is very challenging even though let us assume you got a permanent job however,but convincing employer to apply for our LMIA is more worst. And people like me are so very depressed as there is no justice for International students as some of us have to pack-up soon when our WP expires. EE is not fair !
I agree that it is painful to be forced to leave after WP expires. LMIA is indeed difficult. I know how hard it was to get my company to sponsor my visa here in the UK. And if I'm correct, having Canadian education and experience you do get few extra points. I think EE is fair. LMIA is not. Canadian government should make it easy to obtain LMIA for those already employed in a skilled job with say last 12 months salary of $60,000 or higher.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
One_Topsy when it says the group is for 350 -400 why are u here? just to depress these guys? This is not done

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
@ bestofluck

One_Topsy has not done anything wrong! he is saying don't give up. Don't take it personal.

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Finally created my EE profile - Settled to a score of 380 after IELTS, WES for both me and spouse. WES didn't consider my Masters as they said it is not recognized. Though, have written to them to re-consider the case.

But, considering 380, by when do you guys think the score can drop down? (Considering 'Liberals' coming to power and considering much of the 2014 backlog would have been cleared by now - I have been following the FSW 2014 timelines forum here and applicants from November - December 2014 are now getting Visas stamped) Therefore, I am considering increase in the no. of ITAs offered.

Any thoughts people ???

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Ishneetd said:
Finally created my EE profile - Settled to a score of 380 after IELTS, WES for both me and spouse. WES didn't consider my Masters as they said it is not recognized. Though, have written to them to re-consider the case.

But, considering 380, by when do you guys think the score can drop down? (Considering 'Liberals' coming to power and considering much of the 2014 backlog would have been cleared by now - I have been following the FSW 2014 timelines forum here and applicants from November - December 2014 are now getting Visas stamped) Therefore, I am considering increase in the no. of ITAs offered.

Any thoughts people ???
At the moment, from Justin Trudeau's speech, only thing I figured out was that he is going to let 200,000 refugees in Canada. Refugees don't have much to do with Express Entry, they'll prolly get Super Express Entry which is PR on arrival! So it seems legitimate applicants will have to go through same EE process. Can't say about the future!