jn

Dec 15, 2011
soby said:
1) They accept in CAD
2) Attach a attested copy of your marriage certificate with the application
Thanks
Soby
[/quote

HI with regards to the marriage cert, does CNO accept a photocopy?

FARPADANA

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Med's Request
10/05/2010-24/08/2010
Med's Done....
15/09/2010
Passport Req..
23/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2010
LANDED..........
20/08/2011
jn said:
HI! how long did it took you to process all of these ? can u give me an idea of how many months for each step of their assessment and what were the documents required from you? by the way, did you ask a program description from your college? thanks
I submitted my initial application last july. I submitted BET,Program descriptions, and all the other forms(verification of employement,registration,job profile. job description from each employer.......). from my sides, employer side and university on last june.
I did request from universities to send my program description too.

jn

Dec 15, 2011
FARPADANA said:
I submitted my initial application last july. I submitted BET,Program descriptions, and all the other forms(verification of employement,registration,job profile. job description from each employer.......). from my sides, employer side and university on last june.
I did request from universities to send my program description too.

im sorry i got confused you mean it took you more than a year?ty
and do you have any idea that there's no longer BET since march 2011? how then does CNO respond to our applications if bET is the only chance to prove our worth?

FARPADANA

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Med's Request
10/05/2010-24/08/2010
Med's Done....
15/09/2010
Passport Req..
23/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2010
LANDED..........
20/08/2011
jn said:
and do you have any idea that there's no longer BET since march 2011? how then does CNO respond to our applications if bET is the only chance to prove our worth?
BET is not a requirement any more.
I asked for initial application last December. I have received the package January and sent it February. they asked my to write BET and submit the rest of requirement that i fulfilled on June.

jn

Dec 15, 2011
FARPADANA said:
BET is not a requirement any more.
I asked for initial application last December. I have received the package January and sent it February. they asked my to write BET and submit the rest of requirement that i fulfilled on June.

oh i see so your assessment lasted for a year but anyways i think it's worth on your part..so we have slim chances now to get the eligibility? only if u are just lucky i bet..does it mean for IENs if worse comes to worst, withdraw the application or take a bridging course? any idea how's the assessment for some people that you know who are not the same with your case? thanks

jn

Dec 15, 2011
khai said:
hi everyone,

i received a package from CNO yesterday containing some forms and lists of additional documentations as a result of their initial assessment. Unlike most of you however, i have not received any BET form. The list only includes:

> OPtion form (wether to submit additional info or withdraw application) ;Dhi what do they mean for submit addtl info? are they referring to these requiremnts they asked from you below?
> Course description from the school where i finished my College
> Summary of Nursing employment
> Verification of employment and reference with job description ;Dso this should come from the employer? they will ask for reference letter?
> Verification of registration
> Evidence of Canadian citizenship or landing papers
> Copy of Marriage Contract
> IELTs result

Should i still expect any BET?

FARPADANA

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Med's Request
10/05/2010-24/08/2010
Med's Done....
15/09/2010
Passport Req..
23/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2010
LANDED..........
20/08/2011
jn said:
It very depend to your education profile.
if you study 12 year before university( primary.secondary,high school)+ 4 years in nursing(BSN) in a known nursing school you will get it definitely.

if you study 12 year before university( primary.secondary,high school)+ 2 years in any medical school +2 years in nursing(BSN) or
if you study 12 year before university( primary.secondary,high school)+ 4 years in any object + 2 years nursing(BSN).
your experience can fill any gap in education if your education lack something.

reimfr

Apr 7, 2011
Finally found out I got a PER and AOR via email to CIO and Buffalo. Must have been email problems.
On my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sentee08

Sep 6, 2011
Hi, im new here. I just like to ask how to start my application? im a nurse and i already started submitting dox to cno. Should i submit dox under skilled worker?

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
sentee08 said:
Hi, im new here. I just like to ask how to start my application? im a nurse and i already started submitting dox to cno. Should i submit dox under skilled worker?
hello senteen08.I am also an rn and would like to know how this rn category works, any links i can visit for the rqmnts if im qualified? what is CNO by the way?

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FARPADANA said:
I called CNO rep. last night and was told that I am elligible to write CRNE.
I have submitted my BET,Program description and other forms last june.
I studied 2 years in Anesthesi+ 2 years in nursing and my degree was BSN+ 10 years experiences from Iran.
hi,
which province you applied for?
please could you tell us the procedure or how did you applied to get the initial applications package
thanks.

FARPADANA

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Med's Request
10/05/2010-24/08/2010
Med's Done....
15/09/2010
Passport Req..
23/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2010
LANDED..........
20/08/2011
prmalr said:
hi,
which province you applied for?
please could you tell us the procedure or how did you applied to get the initial applications package
thanks.
I applyied for Ontario. if you are internationally educated nurse(IEN) you may request an application pakage from this link:
https://www.cno.org/en/iframes-for-web-apps/application-package-request/

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
char_bonel said:
mdarji hi,

SEC means substantially equivalent competence assessment.internationally educated nurses needs to have credentials assessed in one of the colleges in a particular territory u want to practice nursing.the college will either tell you to take the SEC(an examination, taken in canada) or grant you a temporary permit for you to work as agraduate nurse untill you are able to take licensure.
i have US license too, its just that EB 3 visa now is unavailable.
hi fellow nurses

I recently took ielts and got following bands

LISTENING-8.5
READING-8
WRITING-7
SPEAKING-6.5

my specific doubt is whether cno accepts this language result r i need to once again sit for that...becoz i lack .5 in speaking.....i need to know whether previously anyone got little consideration in ielts r they r very strict in that?? i am depressed so much anyone help me to find solution for this

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2011 (PCC and PP submitted June 2nd)
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR. HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS LOTS OF JOY PROSPERITY AND GOOD HEALTH TO EACH ONE OF US.