+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3152 Registered Nurse category

reimfr

Apr 7, 2011
Our card was charged on August 8, 2011 app recieved July 5, 2011. Have not received any response yet regarding PER. Any thoughts?

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
Jbong said:
Have you got any outcome yet?
Mine got returned-cap 500 reached thought I mailed in earlier.
Same thing happen to others too-very disappointing!
hi Jbong no news yet about my application. did you already rcvd ur application packet or just an email saying ur app was returned? i emailed them on Nov. 15, 2011. il wait for their response. im hoping for the best and expecting the worst. but as i see, ur app reached cic first before my app. so im guessing that my app will also be returned. and its really dissappointing. i dont know if i can wait for another year. :mad: :eek: :(

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
reimfr said:
Our card was charged on August 8, 2011 app recieved July 5, 2011. Have not received any response yet regarding PER. Any thoughts?
if ur app was approved, you should already have your per..i suggest you email them and check the status of ur application.

reimfr

Apr 7, 2011
macking said:
if ur app was approved, you should already have your per..i suggest you email them and check the status of ur application.
If they charged my Credit Card for the app fee does that mean that they accepted my application? Do you think they have already reviewed it and failed to notify me? Does this happen? Nothing has been returned to me since 08/8/2011 which is when my card was charged. I have heard nothing from CIO. Thanks for any help. Hope fully they failed to tell me regarding PER and it is on its way to Buffalo.

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
reimfr said:
If they charged my Credit Card for the app fee does that mean that they accepted my application? Do you think they have already reviewed it and failed to notify me? Does this happen? Nothing has been returned to me since 08/8/2011 which is when my card was charged. I have heard nothing from CIO. Thanks for any help. Hope fully they failed to tell me regarding PER and it is on its way to Buffalo.
most applicants if not all who's cc were charged and bd were encashed they rcvd PER already. as of today the latest applicant who rcvd PER, their app was rcvd by cic on August 25, 2011. and ur app was rcvd on July 05, 2011..that's why im surprised that you havent yet rcvd your PER. so I advise you to email them and inquire about your app. I dont think they will forward ur app to ur VO w/o informing you or giving you PER. the good thing is ur cc was already charged. email them and ask for inquiry of your app. so that u know ul get a response while waiting. everything will fall into place. i know you will get ur PER soon.

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
reimfr said:
reimfr go this topic/link, July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3.. there are lots of seniors there who will help you and answer ur questions. all the best. God bless

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
reimfr said:
they have a spreadsheet there wherin all of our names are listed so we can check our app timeline. u will notice there that all july applicants already rcvd their PER and august applicants already rcvd PER as well.

reimfr

Apr 7, 2011
macking said:
they have a spreadsheet there wherin all of our names are listed so we can check our app timeline. u will notice there that all july applicants already rcvd their PER and august applicants already rcvd PER as well.
Thanks all. You are the best!!!!

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
reimfr said:
Thanks all. You are the best!!!!

by the way this is the link on the spreadsheet im talking about.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=fil&key=ta42WhwIcY6cGnGfJrt6wAw&hl=fil#gid=0

Goodluck to you..Godbless

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2011 (PCC and PP submitted June 2nd)
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
Hi Friends,

Today I got a letter from CNO acknowledging the receipt of my initial application form for RN with payment and the receipt of transcript from my nursing college.

They also sent me the application number. Now I need to wait for their initial assessment and see if they ask for any more documents and send the
B forms. Just wanted to share.

Lika

ocaliz

Oct 19, 2011
my app reached CIC first week of August and my docs returned as per CIC's email dated Oct.21,2011,stated in the letter that cap was reached and they don't have any tracking number to provide so I guess will just need to wait till I received back the whole package.Very devastating in our part since we are all hope and believing that our apps will be accepted since their web says few apps mid July to Sept 1st week I guess..but as my representative query to CIC he has given the reason that since FSW program is just new the personas in the CIC is still adjusting to the new program but GUYS IS THIS A VALIDATED REASON OR JUST A NON SENSE REASON???

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
ocaliz said:
my app reached CIC first week of August and my docs returned as per CIC's email dated Oct.21,2011,stated in the letter that cap was reached and they don't have any tracking number to provide so I guess will just need to wait till I received back the whole package.Very devastating in our part since we are all hope and believing that our apps will be accepted since their web says few apps mid July to Sept 1st week I guess..but as my representative query to CIC he has given the reason that since FSW program is just new the personas in the CIC is still adjusting to the new program but GUYS IS THIS A VALIDATED REASON OR JUST A NON SENSE REASON???
Its not a valid reason since FSW has been there as of last year that's why the CIO officers are fast in processing our papers because that already know how the system works..your representative was just making excuses..try to apply next year by yourself..you can do it alone since the steps are very easy to do just follow the documents needed and ask our senior members here for any clarifications. I did that and my application passed..I also helped a friend and hers passed as well...

Goodluck!!

ena

Mar 3, 2011
lika said:
Thank you so much ena.

I received a reply from CNO today. They have acknowledged the receipt of my application form with payment, verification of nursing education and English fluency results (IELTS). They have also given me the application number. The mail says it will take upto 12 weeks for the initial assessment. Further the mail says that I can contact them for further questions.

This is nice news for me. My PR expires only on May 6th 2012. So I think I can expect my second set of forms (B4 forms) from CNO atleast by end of December. Will surely let you know when I land. Thank you for your support.

And thank you all.
All the best Lika... Goodluck and wish you a positive assessment.

net

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-5-2014
Doc's Request.
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
included in filing
hi, any news yet? i'm still hoping for a good news.

sweetlove16

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
HI, i just want to ask about my education points.. im currently having my masteral study.. i already gained 27 units.. what points will i get? is it 20 or 22? is it okay if i cant finish the whole masteral program? thank you so much!