+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 Yrs Bachelor + 6 months PG certificate = Two or more certificates, diplomas..

Mar 17, 2016
Hi All,

I know this question has been asked multiple times, but i do not see any responses/replies.
Can someone please let me know if they were able to select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years"? and have got points for a scenario like mine.

My Creds:

Bachelors degree - 3yrs
PG certificate from IGNOU - 6months

Replies awaited.

Arpita

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi according to this list it would appear to qualify for 2 or more degrees, diplomas or certificates.

Note: The list does not specify how long the PG certificate must be.

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
Important notice: One must be for a program of three or more years.
ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:

Post-Bachelor's Certificate
Post-undergraduate certificate
Post-Bachelor's Diploma
Post-undergraduate diploma
Graduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]
Postgraduate certificate
Postgraduate Diploma
Graduate Diploma with a focus in [area of concentration]
Graduate diploma
two-year Postgraduate Diploma, specializing in [name of discipline]
two-year Bachelor’s after degree with a focus in [area of concentration]
one-year Postgraduate Certificate in [name of discipline]
one-year of graduate study with a focus in [area of concentration]
Study Toward a Master's Degree
Dual Bachelor’s degree (four years)

Website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

Jesssac

Feb 2, 2016
arpita.narayan said:
Hi All,

I know this question has been asked multiple times, but i do not see any responses/replies.
Can someone please let me know if they were able to select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years"? and have got points for a scenario like mine.

My Creds:

Bachelors degree - 3yrs

Replies awaited.

have you done an ECA for the PG cert? if yes, what was its Canadian equivalence?

Arpita

Mar 17, 2016
Thanks JoacRy,

The ECA assesments by WES are a bit unpredictable, and i have read through quite a few post were people have raised this question, but not sure if those people have been successful in getting the points as the wanted (i.e Two or more certificates, diplomas.. ).

Without "Two or more certificates, diplomas.." my CRS score is below 450...and i know that would not get an ITA.

I will only get into the draw if my score crosses 455 , for any chance to receive an ITA.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
arpita.narayan said:
Hi All,

My Creds:

Bachelors degree - 3yrs

Replies awaited.

Arpita
Try sending both your educational credentials to WES as WES does not charge you on the basis of the number of degrees being assessed.

Malik Usama

Feb 25, 2019
Hallo can you help me can I ask you one question my wife have bachelor degree for 4 year year and six months grafic designer diploma so she can chose one or more diploma or degree for education options for express entry plz
Kind regards,
Malik Usama Tahir

May 27, 2019
Hi All,

My Creds:

Bachelors degree - 3yrs

Replies awaited.

Arpita
Did you points for 6 months certificate.?