+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 Years Diploma i Mechanical Engineering

Royal6355

Jan 25, 2021
Hey, I just want some advice that which evaluation body should I go with to get the 3 years equivalency of my 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Punjab State Board of Technical Education. I did my diploma after 10th and completed my 12th after diploma.
I tried WES but forgot to show my 12th certificate to them and they consider it as 2 years diploma.
One of my friend advised me for ICAS to get 3 years equivalency. Can you please help me with that ??

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hey, I just want some advice that which evaluation body should I go with to get the 3 years equivalency of my 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Punjab State Board of Technical Education. I did my diploma after 10th and completed my 12th after diploma.
I tried WES but forgot to show my 12th certificate to them and they consider it as 2 years diploma.
One of my friend advised me for ICAS to get 3 years equivalency. Can you please help me with that ??
[/QUOT

I also want to apply for Wes. I did 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering from PSBTE AFTER 10th.. so my question is what it is equivalent acc. To Wes and how to submit the documents at our college
Thanks…

Royal6355

Jan 25, 2021
Hey budd, it will be equivalent to secondary school diploma or 2 year diploma. for submitting the documents to PSBTE you can do it online or you can send somebody directly to them with all documents.

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hey budd, it will be equivalent to secondary school diploma or 2 year diploma. for submitting the documents to PSBTE you can do it online or you can send somebody directly to them with all documents.
Means it will be equivalent to 2 year Canadian diploma?