+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 refusals from canada. Urgent help required!!!

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
No bro
U wont be able to complete GTE for Australia , already refused 3 times for canada so
U can go for new zealand
And canada again too.You have 56 % right as mentioned below.
Tell your all marks in
Each academic subject
Kindly mail me at
prajwalsharma@hotmail.com
I can assist u surely and may help u to get visa and i think probably ur refusal might be
Given your academic performance,language ability in specific bands or
Else in other reasons
Kindly Mail.
Where do you get these percentage numbers from haha.

Reactions: Immstu

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Where do you get these percentage numbers from haha.
Bro , ok u laughed
So have a look on AL 1 universities in Australia there u ll get to know what are the requirements for indians students.
Victoria
Deakin
La trobe
Southern cross
Monash
Edith cowan hve a look on them.International students requirements
Yess private college can offer him admission but they have less chances of visa as non spp colleges in canada have.
Rather than having laugh on someone's comment do some firld and then comment okay.
You re not an MARA agent or ICCRC who knows all the facts nor i am . But i know the facts so guided him.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Bro , ok u laughed
So have a look on AL 1 universities in Australia there u ll get to know what are the requirements for indians students.
Victoria
Deakin
La trobe
Southern cross
Monash
Yess private college can offer him admission but they have less chances of visa as non spp colleges in canada have.
Rather than having laugh on someone's comment do some firld and then comment okay.
You re not an MARA agent or ICCRC who knows all the facts nor i am . But i know the facts so guided him.
Ok I bow to your supposed knowledge

Vanshmalik5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Bro , ok u laughed
Victoria
Deakin
La trobe
Southern cross
Monash
Thanks for the info brother.

Vanshmalik5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
From all the posts you have written its no wonder your visa was rejected if it was any indication about ur comprehensiveness.
that being said. you should post ur complete profile and what documents u attached what financial docs u attached as well as which course u applied etc.
Once that is posted we can figure out the reason for rejections. I would suggest u do ur bachelors improve ur grades and then reapply as u have already collected 3 rejections. applying 4th time may seem like desperation to go to Canada and may cause another rejection. Check ur documents then double check and then check some more before u apply 4th time.
I dont want to go canada at all. My brother is already there in canada so my parents want me to study in canada only.

Vanshmalik5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
B
Bro
You have a less percentage for australia atleast 60% is required not less than 50% in each and
25 lakhs in bank acct 3 months.
Moreover, ac to me you dont fall in GTE(Genuine Temporary Entrance)
I am not demotivating u still it's truth.Australia is strict than canada.I would suggest u to re apoly and pls ans the full question
Your marks in each academic subject
Bro i have more than 50% in all my subjects and and i have enough money in bank account andi have 7 bands in ielts.