+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 people visitor visa

shiler

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
hello, I am trying to complete a visitor visa for myself, my brother and my sister to come for a short visit to see my dad. I'm unsure if I should make separate gckey accounts apply separately for each or use ircc portal and apply as a group. we have the invitation letter and all that is needed prepared.

I have used the Come to Canada tool for each person individually and have gotten the results of doing a visitor visa.

please let me know what the best idea on what to do would be.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello, I am trying to complete a visitor visa for myself, my brother and my sister to come for a short visit to see my dad. I'm unsure if I should make separate gckey accounts apply separately for each or use ircc portal and apply as a group. we have the invitation letter and all that is needed prepared.

I have used the Come to Canada tool for each person individually and have gotten the results of doing a visitor visa.

please let me know what the best idea on what to do would be.

Thank you
You apply separately each showing your own funds/bank accounts, travel history, ties to home country and reasons to travel.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Could i do the same on ircc portal? So that the application is togather?
Seperate. They are not a group application. A group would be applicant, spouse and children. They are not assessed as a group. If you are doing it on their behalf, then they need to sign off on you are their representative. How old are you?

Last edited: