+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 nights Hotel reservation

canman2021

Jun 20, 2021
Hello All,

i am planning to travel to Canada on July 1st , any advise about the 3 nights hotel stay, in case i reserve tree nights and the roles are changed for fully vaccinated people, can i cancel the hotel stay or it is non refundable ? and if my PCR test cam negative the next day can i get the 2 nights refund?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

i am planning to travel to Canada on July 1st , any advise about the 3 nights hotel stay, in case i reserve tree nights and the roles are changed for fully vaccinated people, can i cancel the hotel stay or it is non refundable ? and if my PCR test cam negative the next day can i get the 2 nights refund?
You will need to deal with the hotel directly.

Reactions: canman2021
Apr 14, 2021
Hello All,

, can i cancel the hotel stay or it is non refundable ?
- It depends on the hotel. I travelled few months ago, and I wasn't charged for a schedule change from my choice of hotel. They said a schedule change is allowed only once. Cancel not allowed.

and if my PCR test cam negative the next day can i get the 2 nights refund?
- No refund for most of the hotels I'm pretty sure.

canman2021

Jun 20, 2021
, can i cancel the hotel stay or it is non refundable ?
- It depends on the hotel. I travelled few months ago, and I wasn't charged for a schedule change from my choice of hotel. They said a schedule change is allowed only once. Cancel not allowed.

and if my PCR test cam negative the next day can i get the 2 nights refund?
- No refund for most of the hotels I'm pretty sure.
thanks for the reply, i think i will wait for today announcement regarding the exemptions for fully vaccinated people.

zara1234

Sep 22, 2019
I know that some people got their negative report next day of their stay and got refund from their hotel for 1 day.
in one case the hotel itself refunded the 1 day charge to the guest, where guest didnt even know or requested for the refund, because the guest assumed the 3 day charge is not refundable.

canman2021

Jun 20, 2021
I know that some people got their negative report next day of their stay and got refund from their hotel for 1 day.
in one case the hotel itself refunded the 1 day charge to the guest, where guest didnt even know or requested for the refund, because the guest assumed the 3 day charge is not refundable.
Good to know , actually this make a logic sense

Slimshady2000

Apr 2, 2021
Good to know , actually this make a logic sense
Which hotels are providing a refund in case the negative test comes back early? All the ones that I'm checking online have a policy that guests will be allowed to leave early if the results come back negative, but the 3 night stay is non refundable.

gtd1986

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Which hotels are providing a refund in case the negative test comes back early? All the ones that I'm checking online have a policy that guests will be allowed to leave early if the results come back negative, but the 3 night stay is non refundable.
yeah i would also like to know. As the 5 or so I have called have all said no refunds would be made available

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Where are you getting this information?

there is no hotel that returns any money within the three day quarantine. By law the three day is mandatory because of the time allotted for a test return. If you know these people, just send the hotel name And number.

zara1234

Sep 22, 2019
The 3 days are not mandatory , you get to leave once you get the negative test report. The official website doesn’t say that the refund the 1 day fee and if you call or email or chat they dont say that the refund. I know 2 different persons that got refund from
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre