FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
3 months (95 Days) & no AOR for Outland Spousal sponsorship application yet. The agent tells that application is not available in the system yet. Should I be worried. What options do I have?

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
I can understand how you feel. I got first contact from IRCC 7 months after my app was received.
Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon in this pandemic situation.
I sent couple of message via Webform while waiting for AOR but it didn’t work at all.

Reactions: valvlad

xs2vdeepak

Jul 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
I can understand how you feel. I got first contact from IRCC 7 months after my app was received.
Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon in this pandemic situation.
I sent couple of message via Webform while waiting for AOR but it didn’t work at all.
Thanks for your response. Do you think it is wise to apply for a visitor visa in the mean while ?

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks for your response. Do you think it is wise to apply for a visitor visa in the mean while ?
You and your spouse are already in Canada? I came to Canada with visitor visa last January, and it’ll expire this July.

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
3 months (95 Days) & no AOR for Outland Spousal sponsorship application yet. The agent tells that application is not available in the system yet. Should I be worried. What options do I have?
Your application most likely got returned did you out the correct return address? I was in exact same situation as you and after numerous calls the agent told me my application was returned although I didnt not receive anything till this day, check my post history.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Your application most likely got returned did you out the correct return address? I was in exact same situation as you and after numerous calls the agent told me my application was returned although I didnt not receive anything till this day, check my post history.
You asked the agent why your documents were returned?

moetorious

Jun 2, 2020
You asked the agent why your documents were returned?
I did she said se wouldnt be able to tell me the reason was stated with the package, I re-applied again this time with a lawyer so I wouldnt forget anything. To this day its bugging me because I dont know the reason why it was returned

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
I did she said se wouldnt be able to tell me the reason was stated with the package, I re-applied again this time with a lawyer so I wouldnt forget anything. To this day its bugging me because I dont know the reason why it was returned
The agent should have you told the reason why. But I believe your app will be received and processed this time because now you've got a lawyer!

Sophia-Canada

Apr 19, 2021
My application is received by IRCC for almost 1 year, and I still do not have AOR yet. I also call agent many times, but the agent confirms that my package is received and tells me to wait. Can you please give me any suggestions? Thanks.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
My application is received by IRCC for almost 1 year, and I still do not have AOR yet. I also call agent many times, but the agent confirms that my package is received and tells me to wait. Can you please give me any suggestions? Thanks.
I think you should call MP if it has passed 1 year after your app was received.

Reactions: Sophia-Canada

Sophia-Canada

Apr 19, 2021
I think you should call MP if it has passed 1 year after your app was received.
I sent an email to MP in April (there is nobody to answer the phone when I call the office), but MP did not give me information back. Normally, how long does it take for MP to reply us?

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
I sent an email to MP in April (there is nobody to answer the phone when I call the office), but MP did not give me information back. Normally, how long does it take for MP to reply us?
Oh I see... It depends on MP, but its weird he/she doesn't even reply. You'd better send MP or try to call again.
Did you order GCMS notes? If I were you, I would order GCMS notes, it might take about a month to get the note tho.

Reactions: Sophia-Canada