+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 bedroom house available for rent in Scarborough.

priroy

Feb 18, 2017
India
Looking for a family to rent our house upper floor in 3 bedroom Scarborough house. Only genuine family please. Rent $2,200. Documents required.
Description : This unit is located conveniently at WARDEN AND LAWRENCE. - 1 min walk away from ttc bus stops that connect to Warden Subway station and Warden ave NORTH - Close to all major Highways (401 and DVP) - Walking distance to Centennial College Ashtonbee Campus - Close to variety of shopping centers and grocery stores ( Wal-Mart, Food Basics ) - Close to all kinds of family friendly attractions - various restaurants, movie theater etc - High speed WiFi (unlimited) and Utilities included - Ideal for bachelors or family living -Renovated kitchen , washroom and living room w/ dining space - Fully built deck in the backyard - 3 Parking spots available. -AC/Heating $750 per person or $2200 monthly ** This unit will be completely vacant by April 30th, 2019**

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Looking for a family to rent our house upper floor in 3 bedroom Scarborough house. Only genuine family please. Rent $2,200. Documents required.
Your post is a bit confusing. Is it the whole house? Is it a separate self-contained 3 bedroom apartment on the upper floor. Is it a shared apartment? Is it furnished?

priroy

Feb 18, 2017
India
Upper floor of house. Basement is already rented out separately. Unfurnished. Not sharing, unit is self contained with kitchen and bathroom.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Upper floor of house. Basement is already rented out separately. Unfurnished. Not sharing, unit is self contained with kitchen and bathroom.
This is expensive mate- I was under the impression that it's a whole house !

I live in a condo (2 bedroom) with all utilities paid, with covered parking, locker room, swimming pool, gym, party room, theatre room, billiards room with 24*7 concierge for 2000 bucks. This is by the McCowan subway station, barely a minute walk.

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
This is expensive mate- I was under the impression that it's a whole house !

I live in a condo (2 bedroom) with all utilities paid, with covered parking, locker room, swimming pool, gym, party room, theatre room, billiards room with 24*7 concierge for 2000 bucks. This is by the McCowan subway station, barely a minute walk.
Got a bunch of newbie questions for you. Appreciate if you can answer them .
Are there other condos in your area for about the same price? What is your square footage? Are there options for lower rent where the pool, billiards and other common amenities can be avoided? Also, do you have laundry in the unit or is it common?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Got a bunch of newbie questions for you. Appreciate if you can answer them .
Are there other condos in your area for about the same price? What is your square footage? Are there options for lower rent where the pool, billiards and other common amenities can be avoided? Also, do you have laundry in the unit or is it common?
Yep, I do have a laundry in the unit- it's only apartments that have common laundry facilities. My condo unit is around 1000 sqft.

No, there are no options where you can avoid pool or other amenities. Most condos are in the region for 1900 for 1 bedroom, and 2300 for 2 bedrooms with 1 washroom etc. Look up at condos.ca and try to shop around.

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
Yep, I do have a laundry in the unit- it's only apartments that have common laundry facilities. My condo unit is around 1000 sqft.

No, there are no options where you can avoid pool or other amenities. Most condos are in the region for 1900 for 1 bedroom, and 2300 for 2 bedrooms with 1 washroom etc. Look up at condos.ca and try to shop around.
Thank you. Your reply was spot on. Thanks for confirming a bunch of things I was observing (didn't want to miss out on some quirks since I'm still an outsider for now).