+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd time rejected for a visitor visa

Merald_blinks

Feb 8, 2020
Hello. Please I need help. This is my second time applying and I got reject because they dont believe I will leave canada at the expected date, also due to family tie in canada and my country, also due to my immigration status and purpose of visit. Please I really need help, I am a student and I only applied cause I wanted to attend my brothers graduation. Last time the reason for rejection was due to financial asset and family ties. Please someone should help me so I can re-apply again.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello. Please I need help. This is my second time applying and I got reject because they dont believe I will leave canada at the expected date, also due to family tie in canada and my country, also due to my immigration status and purpose of visit. Please I really need help, I am a student and I only applied cause I wanted to attend my brothers graduation. Last time the reason for rejection was due to financial asset and family ties. Please someone should help me so I can re-apply again.
You'll need to provide your full profile including what evidence of ties you submitted with your application, how long a trip you requested, how much you showed in funds for your trip, where you are living now and what citizenship you hold.

Merald_blinks

Feb 8, 2020
You'll need to provide your full profile including what evidence of ties you submitted with your application, how long a trip you requested, how much you showed in funds for your trip, where you are living now and what citizenship you hold.
I provide that I was a student, provided the duration of my studies, my time there is my brother and he is a citizen there.. I was to visit him for 1week. Due to school work and I am close to my final year of studies. I dont work and I gave a fund of 1000CAD in my acct and my brother gave his statement of account to to support in my trip.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I provide that I was a student, provided the duration of my studies, my time there is my brother and he is a citizen there.. I was to visit him for 1week. Due to school work and I am close to my final year of studies. I dont work and I gave a fund of 1000CAD in my acct and my brother gave his statement of account to to support in my trip.
Your funds are extremely low. I think it will be difficult to be approved without a significant increase in funds.

What evidence did you provide to prove you are a student?

Your brother is not a tie. You need to show things like employment, property ownership / rental, assets, school enrolment, etc.

Where do you live? What is your status there? What passport do you hold?

Merald_blinks

Feb 8, 2020
Your funds are extremely low. I think it will be difficult to be approved without a significant increase in funds.

What evidence did you provide to prove you are a student?

Your brother is not a tie. You need to show things like employment, property ownership / rental, assets, school enrolment, etc.

Where do you live? What is your status there? What passport do you hold?
I provided them with a letter from my school indicating I am a student of the school and awareness to my trip.
I do not have any property, neither do I work, I am only a student who rely on my family. I am currently residing in Belarus cause I school here, I am a citizen of Nigeria.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I provided them with a letter from my school indicating I am a student of the school and awareness to my trip.
I do not have any property, neither do I work, I am only a student who rely on my family. I am currently residing in Belarus cause I school here, I am a citizen of Nigeria.
Sorry - I don't know what to suggest. Your ties are quite weak. I don't think there's any point reapplying unless something significant changes in your profile