+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd Study Permit Application Question

lostndamned

Jan 7, 2014
I was refused on my first try and now I'm going to apply again and I've a question regarding that.

Do I've to put the "first application/refused" UCI number on my new application? I'm submitting the paper based application and there's a space for UCI no. and I've the UCI number from my last application. I've no idea whether I need to put my first UCI number or not.

amanbabbi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/july/2014
lostndamned said:
I was refused on my first try and now I'm going to apply again and I've a question regarding that.

Do I've to put the "first application/refused" UCI number on my new application? I'm submitting the paper based application and there's a space for UCI no. and I've the UCI number from my last application. I've no idea whether I need to put my first UCI number or not.
[/quote
you have to put that number becoz its require

sumarwadi

Jul 26, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Done....
upfront
lostndamned said:

Yes you have to mention your previous UCI #