+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd Refusal!

GUgbabe

Jun 3, 2019
I've been refused a visa again today. I'd put together what I thought was an exhaustive collection of personal details to justify my determination to return to work and family after my trip but to no avail. In my first application, they gave reasons viz: Truthfulness of Form entries, Employment Status, Financial Status, Travel History and ties and in Canada and home country as their basis of suspicion that I'd not return.They have now set aside 4 out of those 5 and added 1 new one Viz: Ties in Canada and Home country and now, Purpose of visit!

I'd apparently proven that I was of sound financial status (Funds in excess of CAD140,000 available for trip, not including substantial property and land owned, and a Pension Account), of regular employment (Top Tier Construction Company in Nigeria, www.agferrero.com, 28 years, Contracts Manager, Portofolio over CAD96million), very well traveled (9 Countries - some twice or more,19 cities, in 5 years and returned to work and family each time without a single over-stay). So, I'm now left with Purpose of Visit and Ties in Canada and Home country to prove (disprove); but having proven the above-mentioned, what are the incentives for me to over-stay or remain in Canada illegally? I'm 53 years old married with 4 kids (25 years, 23 years, 16 years and 8 years), Marriage and Birth Certificates presented with family pictures etc.

I have no ties in Canada; could it be that they just googled my name and found similar surnames and made assumptions?

Anyway, I'm most relieved that they'd dropped 'truthfulness' as a reason for refusal as I'd found that deeply unjust and insulting. I think that they just have to limit entrants into Canada and some of us are just unlucky to be the excluded ones. I wish they'd find a better way to acknowledge that or limit number of applications at the point of application for set periods so you know right off that you'd not be accepted. No need to take it personal.

Benjena

May 28, 2019
See brother before i got to the place where u mentioned your place of citizenship, i already knew that your from Nigeria and am here to tell u the reasons which was also the reasons your visa was returned. If u did not change it and apply then expect another rejection.

First of all before i continue, i would like to share a brief story with u.
A Ghanaian that i met on this Canada visa platform the day he was refused shared his profile with me and after going through it i found out that he have enough fund like u do, have spent 9yrs in USA legally, was working at Uganda then as assistant engr because the have project in Uganda. At first glance everyone in the group said is not possible he should be rejected.99.9 % said his file was meant to be approved. I was the only one who faulted him like am doing to u today. In his sop and sponsorship letter was full of pride, full of right, full of how wealthy and comfortable he is. Bro who cares, vo's are well trained and easily dictate peoplw through your lines

Benjena

May 28, 2019
I told him that yes u are okay but not humble, vo's are human like u and i, they are richer than u and i, they only aporove people that show little attitude that relate to Canadians values. They don't want who will come and pollute their society,they simply want humans. With all Ghanaian wealth one of his refusal reasons was fund. Just imagine? I stepped in after bringing him to his senses and rearranged his sop by showing humility, simplicity, respect, making the sop to be real and workable with the same funds, documents and loo and behold just 3weeks after a reapply his visa was approved. The same i did to one Pakistani girl that base here with me that got refusal but was approved a month later after i wrote a fresh sop fir her and letter of justification for free.

You only need to change and things will be okay.
Best wishes

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
There is no such thing as a limit on the number of tourist visas they issue. It's more likely that you rubbed them the wrong way, as the above poster said.

They probably think that you are looking to establish a business in Canada. Is that the purpose of your trip?

Benjena

May 28, 2019
If u really want to get your visa approved, you should apply for business visa and state reason as expository visit. Your profile should be for business trip.remember to always show how humble u are . Make ur sop look real.