+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd March 2019 Listening answers Academic

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Oh i wrote restaurant with the art exhibition
Dats absolutely right. Restaurant was in the question ,and u had to fill in art exhibition with it
One question for you. I think the second answer was ( free 20 ) not only 20
Bcz I vividly remember that speaker said most of the centres offer 4/5 hours ,but some centres even offer free 20 hours of child care each week

2words or/and number
I think the answer was free 20 ,but I wrote 20

Free child care services -some centres offer———-hours a week
Free 20 suits more than 20
What u reckon ,and I think more ,the instructions are always according to the answers .if they mentioned or/and that means one answer must have been of one or two words and a number in it

alwezali

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Dats absolutely right. Restaurant was in the question ,and u had to fill in art exhibition with it
One question for you. I think the second answer was ( free 20 ) not only 20
Bcz I vividly remember that speaker said most of the centres offer 4/5 hours ,but some centres even offer free 20 hours of child care each week

2words or/and number
I think the answer was free 20 ,but I wrote 20

Free child care services -some centres offer———-hours a week
Free 20 suits more than 20
What u reckon ,and I think more ,the instructions are always according to the answers .if they mentioned or/and that means one answer must have been of one or two words and a number in it
20 might be the right answer bcoz “free child care services” was already given in the question.. dont think too much

alwezali

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Yh he said free WiFi in the post office which was after weather information.

Do u understand the conversation for 26-30 questions
?
I dont remeber it now, but on youtube too they have uploaded the answers and its written Internet as the right answer