+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd AOR Under EE / Review of eligibility Status change

MTHAKKAR

Sep 22, 2014
Hi,

Has anyone received second AOR under EE / review of eligibility status change? Please share your timeline.

Many Thanks In advance.

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received 2nd AOR.
I wonder what would be next step. and what this 2nd aor is about/

My timeline

ITA 10TH APRIL
APPLICATION SUBMISSION AND 1ST AOR 29TH MAY
MEDS PASSED 5TH JUNE
2ND AOR 16 JULY

ECAS 3 LINES, APPLICATION RECEIVED

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
muhammadanas1987 said:
Just received 2nd AOR.
I wonder what would be next step. and what this 2nd aor is about/

My timeline

ITA 10TH APRIL
APPLICATION SUBMISSION AND 1ST AOR 29TH MAY
MEDS PASSED 5TH JUNE
2ND AOR 16 JULY

ECAS 3 LINES, APPLICATION RECEIVED
Can you confirm that the contents of 1st and 2nd AOR are different? If so, can you share the message written in 2nd AOR?

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
autumnsummer71 said:
Can you confirm that the contents of 1st and 2nd AOR are different? If so, can you share the message written in 2nd AOR?

1st AOR;
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Citizenship and
Immigration Canada (CIC) via your MyCIC account on 29 MAY 2015.
We have created a file with the application number provided above. You must quote this application number in
any future correspondence.
Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application
pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations.
If your application does not meet the requirements of this section, your application will be rejected as incomplete
and any fees paid will be returned.This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Citizenship and
Immigration Canada (CIC) via your MyCIC account on .
We have created a file with the application number provided above. You must quote this application number in
any future correspondence.
Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application
pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations.
If your application does not meet the requirements of this section, your application will be rejected as incomplete
and any fees paid will be returned.[/pre][/left][/center][/right]
[/color]

2ND AOR; 16 JULY
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 05/29/2015. You applied to the Federal Skilled Worker Program-FSW.
CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Processing your application
CIC will now begin processing your application. We will review your application to determine if you met the minimum criteria for Express Entry, possessed the qualifications that resulted in your being invited to apply for permanent residence, and meet the program requirements for Federal Skilled Worker. In addition, we will determine if you are admissible to Canada.
CIC will notify you if you need to attend an interview. Information about the date and time of your interview and all necessary instructions will be sent to you through your MyCIC account.
CIC intends to process majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. Processing times varY and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your file.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ autumnsummer71, that previous post is the equivalent of a selfie with the Nessie ;)

And Congratulations on clearing eligibility, muhammadanas1987!

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
@ autumnsummer71, that previous post is the equivalent of a selfie with the Nessie ;)

thanks.. hoping for the best.. after a silence of 1 n half month, some progress atleast...

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
so only outside canada recieved 2nd aor,? this is clear now, 2nd aor eligible only for applicants outside canada.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
muhammadanas1987 said:
outside canada..
It's good you've heard something. I'm waiting on updates since status changed to app received on 1st June tentatively.. Absolutely no movement since... No sign of a second AOR or ECAS changing to "In Process"... I've also applied from outside Canada..

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:

This seems quite strange to me. It says, basically, that the application has been found to be complete, but the applicant has not yet been assessed as to whether s/he meets the FSW or EE criteria or is admissible to Canada (this last involving health and security issues). That is - all the required paperwork is there and in order, but there has been no determination that any program standards have been met. It seems the only thing it means is that you are eligible for an evaluation of your eligibility!

I know that is different from what it seems to say on the CIC website.

Is it possible that this really is sent only to applicants from outside Canada? Has anyone inside Canada received this yet?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
This seems quite strange to me. It says, basically, that the application has been found to be complete, but the applicant has not yet been assessed as to whether s/he meets the FSW or EE criteria or is admissible to Canada (this last involving health and security issues). That is - all the required paperwork is there and in order, but there has been no determination that any program standards have been met. It seems the only thing it means is that you are eligible for an evaluation of your eligibility!

I know that is different from what it seems to say on the CIC website.

Is it possible that this really is sent only to applicants from outside Canada? Has anyone inside Canada received this yet?
Not all applicants outside Canada got the 2nd AOR - it seems to be a random process for now.

CIC explicitly states that this AOR can be utilized to apply for BOWP which woild make sense only for applicants inside Canada. They also say that BOWP can be filed only if the applicant meets program requirements. Combining these 2 would indicate that someone getting this AOR is probably eligible for the program they applied to in the first place. But their own statements in the 2nd AOR appear to contradict this assertion.

Bottom line, CIC is yet to get the hang of EE. :D