@ Alianagon congrats ....

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SunnyDXB said:
After entering all the information ecas is showing Decision Made. Once i click on that then it is showing the following information:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 15, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Dear you haven't got any Processing Date ?? Like they said we have started processing on *********** date ??

tallprince

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent along with application - 6.5
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waived Off (Hoping So..!!!)
Passport Req..
Waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.....
LANDED..........
Waiting......
Hello all,

Just pulling up this thread - Most of us shud have got some feedback ...
This thread has been silent for a few days... Has any1 got some gud news ..???
plz share

Tall Prince

amitshah

May 5, 2012
dear friends i m new to this forum

got in process on first weak of april 2012

noc - 0111
vo - ND
in.app in june -2010

i got verification call yesterday from NDVO..

first they called at home bcz my cell no was out of reach , then they tock to my dad abt me & my wife like marriage date etc.

then they called my boss - around 7-8 min they verify my details

then they called me and asked same question which they asked to my boss.

i m afraid there is some of contradiction btw. us

same thing happen with my friend last weak

i m in very worry

senior plz help any inputs????

muscattocanada

Star Member
May 14, 2011
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
APR 2010... 2nd AOR Aug 2010
File Transfer...
july 2010
Med's Request
15th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th may 2012
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
Dec 18th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 23rd 2013
by God's grace will be doin medicals today

Sarmad

Dec 18, 2009
Dear staralihaider and all forum,

My ecase is showing decision made directly after rbvo.i applied in dec 2009,fulldocument sent london office in june2010. 2nd aor on august 17,2010. i was waiting for inprocess status from almost last 2 years but when i checked today ,it is decision made.after sending full documents i did not received any update for document ,not any verification call. is it system error ? i want to enquire from london office,please give e-mail address for enquiry and your comments for action plan.My noc is 9212

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
Dear all who have recieved the 6-12 months wait letter - read below - this is reply to a case specific enquiry sent to Singapore CHC. Interesting indeed

April 27, 2012, 02:11:35 am »

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

Not very sure what that line means,by the way is this logic applicable for other Vo' s as well?

-

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manonthemove said:

Not very sure what that line means,by the way is this logic applicable for other Vo' s as well?

-
....on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010)....

That means they are processing based on initiail application date (date application was received at Nova Scotia)

the fly

Mar 14, 2011
i take it then that if you got the letter about 6-12 months then it's a case of sit tight, but at least it's going in the right direction. sounds like if you get this letter it means you just have to wait until they free up more space to issue visas for your NOC code. I wonder though if it will actually be 6-12 months or if it will overshoot that.

1GUJJAR

Mar 23, 2011
post above shows that lvo is procesing acording to receiving date of aplications but infact it is not so, as i aplied in march 2010 nd got my 2nd aor in july but still status is in.proces since feb.2011. many aplicants got procesing start date even they aplied later. khuda khair kary.

1GUJJAR

Mar 23, 2011
1GUJJAR said:
post above shows that lvo is procesing acording to receiving date of aplications but infact it is not so, as i aplied in march 2010 nd got my 2nd aor in july but still status is in.proces since feb.2011. many aplicants got procesing start date even they aplied later. khuda khair kary.
plz any one hv any idea for my next step i.e medicals?