+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

29th April IELTS for Canada

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
I wrote maps only, without complimentary. Also I wrote 3 words in numeracy skills, don't remember the first word.
Confirm appropriate reason, and job skills also probably yes, don't remember.
About books, I don't remeber, if there was no third appropriate option then it was first map published.

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
kolijoe said:
the one on new signature, I wasn't sure if I was to add an "s" as in new signatures.

for reading I think Paragraph A was about observing and experience.
Paragarah B mentioned that the compass was very important so I picked an option relating to that.
The Pole star paragraph I picked something around an answer at night.
Then the one using day time I picked daytime or so.
There was one on measuring speed.
There was also one about an equipment that only worked in a controlled environment.
I agree with this i selected exactly the same. On top of this the third para is about first map was published or something.... There were 8 para totally and 9 heading selections. So there is one more thing but i couldnt remember that.. can anyone help...?

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
by the way, I've recalled 36th reading question

36 In the past mariners relied only on observation.
it was mentioned that they mostly used wind streams but there are some strong opinions that they had some astromony calculations, something like that
I picked FALSE

37 in China knew the properties of magnet field TRUE
38 today some part of old description is used FALSE
39 Portuguese managed to navigate in the Southern hemisphere (withour Polar star using the sun) TRUE
40 the device was invented by English mariners. It was mentioned the name of this guy then it was mentioned name of this guy +device and English + device, so we don't know if that guy was an Englishman. NOT GIVEN

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
srijan said:
Im sure i wrote this one but recollecting again does first wednesday mean only once per month. Was the question like 4-5 times a month? do you remember the question.
The question was : happens once every 4-5 weeks , Children Fun was happening on the first Wednesday of every month, so it is for sure the right answer.

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
srijan said:
Appropriate reason - the question is what workers need to fill in when they are on leave. its not timesheet im sure this is right.
Job Skills - question - project team will train on what?
time sheets was an answer to another question: how their attendance is monitored?
However , I am not 100% sure.
Job Skills - question - project team will train on what? Yes , I remember this now!

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
UBC 2017 said:
time sheets was an answer to another question: how their attendance is monitored?
However , I am not 100% sure.
Job Skills - question - project team will train on what? Yes , I remember this now!
time sheets correct
yes job skills i also wrote same

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Guys,

Does any one of you remember answers for listening list matching ?

Listening
1. And what did greg and ameaa recommended for ??
2. answer for 39 ?

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Gagan_ said:
Guys,

Does any one of you remember answers for listening list matching ?

Listening
1. And what did greg and ameaa recommended for ??I answered this one , but don't remember, sorry
2. answer for 39 ?coast

Babensky

Dec 27, 2016
branda5 said:
Section4
How come? how about Stone( Sharp)?
40. Paiting / technics they used
and question..... for ....Hunting?
There was a question that had.........for hunting. My answer was technique but from what I have seen here, I am wrong.

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
Hi

Could any one share reading answers of academic ? Can anyone also pls tell in exam it was true false written in instruction or yes No?? I have followed true false in passages 2nd and 3rd.. fingers are crossed for reading.

Listening answers were
15th December
Work
Flat
North
Park
Pool
Hotel
Students
Discussion
Comics
Print
Only version
Politician
Social event
Psychiatrist
Family situation
Writing report
Marketing director
Soft
Skin
Minerals
Stones
Glass
Ancestors
Caves
Coast
Paintings

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
UBC 2017 said:
The question was : happens once every 4-5 weeks , Children Fun was happening on the first Wednesday of every month, so it is for sure the right answer.
Thank you I remember this now. Somehow I'm not sure I wrote timesheet as answer for any of them strange..