+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

29th April IELTS for Canada

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
the first section rules were ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER, I remember that.
So, 15 December is the right answer

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
nabilkhan said:
can one confirm and sure "15 December" was answer? coz they have asked to answer in one word?? "15 December" is one word?? or answer could be "December" only... please comment...
Mate, it would be a number and/or a word so 15th December is right don't pworry

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
Msolanki said:
Please share cue card that was there in your speaking test
I got a cue card on relaxing where do you go for relaxing and what do you do there...just came out of speaking test it was ok.

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
nabilkhan said:
for queen Elizabeth question...I think answer was some thing like it is one of its kind or only piece available...
Only piece available if for the previous one to queen Elizabeth any one agree? I made a best guess and selected available in many countries but it may not be right

Aosi

Apr 29, 2017
Anybody heard SKIN in the sec 4, or its just me. Now I'm confused since nobody is mentioning skin.

Aosi

Apr 29, 2017
Aosi said:
Anybody heard SKIN in the sec 4, or its just me. Now I'm confused since nobody is mentioning skin.
Section 4
Soft
Skin
Mineral or minerals
Horse
Glass
Commercial
Ancestors
Blankets
Caves
Coast

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
srijan said:
Only piece available if for the previous one to queen Elizabeth any one agree?
I agree, it was for the first of those TWO questions.

About skin in the 4th, I wrote it.
As I mentioned I missed this question, I am confused about skin because it was mentioned a lot through the text, so I was glad to see that somebody picked the same answer :)

Aosi, what do you think about those 4 questions where they expressed their opinions 27-30?

Aosi

Apr 29, 2017
lanthanum said:
I agree, it was for the first of those TWO questions.

About skin in the 4th, I wrote it.
As I mentioned I missed this question, I am confused about skin because it was mentioned a lot through the text, so I was glad to see that somebody picked the same answer :)

Aosi, what do you think about those 4 questions where they expressed their opinions 27-30?
Cant remember exactly, but I was 100% confident during exam time that I picked the right answers for 28, 29 and 90% for 30, and was not sure for 27.

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
srijan said:
Yes...

Writing a report
Wasted time about taxes
Role first one both took same role Marketing Manager
They want to do it again and enjoyed answers might have been swapped
I am not sure but they were part of answers.

Any other questions in this section if anyone remember?

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
nabilkhan said:
for queen Elizabeth question...I think answer was some thing like it is one of its kind or only piece available...
Only piece available if for the previous one to queen Elizabeth any one agree? I made a best guess and selected available in many countries but it may not be right

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
srijan said:
Bro I am sure about it.. Only piece available is the answer for Q1..

To a certain extent I did guess work for Q2 (Elizabeth) & I wrote owned by nation there.. But quite confident about Answer 2 as well..

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
somak2001 said:
Bro I am sure about it.. Only piece available is the answer for Q1..

To a certain extent I did guess work for Q2 (Elizabeth) & I wrote owned by nation there.. But quite confident about Answer 2 as well..
Ok coming back to section 3...(one last pass)

Write a report
Wasted on taxes
Marketing manager
Complex business
More time for preparation

What's the missing item any one remember?

27 fun or do it again
28 ??
29 confusing
30 do it again or fun

Any thoughts here....any other answers anyone?