Horses
Stones
Glass
Play or commercial?
Caves
Ancestors
Coast
Blankets
great memory, this is largely consistent with my answers. I think I picked animal life as I heard something about cat chasing a mouse or so. It's commercial not play. After complex business, I think I picked spend more time preparing or so.

kolijoe

Mar 15, 2017
UBC 2017 said:
new signature : if their name is changed.
authorization card: for inspectors
I was wondering if anyone else used conjunctions e.g "an authorisation card". I remember most of the questions asked "What" and the answer required no more than 3 words so for a number of answers I used a conjunction apart from the fill-in-the-gap style questions.

kolijoe

Mar 15, 2017
srijan said:
Reading before I forget...

Action plan
Exit interview
Appropriate reason
Job skills
Numeracy skills
3 times - min discussion with project team
New persons
Expiry date

Transport for London section
High streets
London's transport website
Maps/comprehensive information
Face to face
2 centres

Last section
False true false true not given

Wow, to be honest I don't remember seeing appropriate reason or exit interview. I remember they needed to record absences and attendance using time sheets. Exit interview was a heading too and I think there was a specific term in the passage regarding what was done at that stage.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
kolijoe said:
great memory, this is largely consistent with my answers. I think I picked animal life as I heard something about cat chasing a mouse or so. It's commercial not play. After complex business, I think I picked spend more time preparing or so.
Thanks!
The cartoons scenes reflect some situations so animal life I think is wrong it reflects politician.
I also heard North South but North-South is a viable answer or North is the correct one?
Also, can u recall queen cartoon was it missing for a long time and the upper answer was owned by nation?? Please anyone confirm.
Now In section 3 there was an answer for long period of time and one is help with other assignment??? Can anyone remember?

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
The time sheet related answer is definitely appropriate reason ( need to record for absence) I'm pretty sure with this. Exit interview as well the question was all personnel( something like trainees) need to go through this at the end...

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
warsapp said:
Thanks!
The cartoons scenes reflect some situations so animal life I think is wrong it reflects politician.
I also heard North South but North-South is a viable answer or North is the correct one? I also heard North-South. Hi5 8)
Also, can u recall queen cartoon was it missing for a long time and the upper answer was owned by nation?? Please anyone confirm. I guessed this one as couldn't follow properly. i wrote owned by nation for Queen
Now In section 3 there was an answer for long period of time and one is help with other assignment??? Can anyone remember?

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
Msolanki said:
I have written animal coz the cartoon was of animals. They were acting like politicians. I thought.
No no the animals were depicting politicians still we can argue the painting is an animal one. I wrote politician not sure though.

Aosi

Apr 29, 2017
kolijoe said:
I don't think so:

Soft, ok
Horses, not sure horse or horses
Stones, I think it could be minerals, not sure mineral or minerals
Glass, ok
Commercial, ok
Caves, ok
Ancestors, ok
Coast, ok
Blankets, ok

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
I heard north of south. So I wrote north. For long time wasted on discussion on taxes. I guess. Even I HV written owned by nation for queen. For politicians I selected different answer. Can't remember

kolijoe

Mar 15, 2017
Msolanki said:
I heard north of south. So I wrote north. For long time wasted on discussion on taxes. I guess. Even I HV written owned by nation for queen. For politicians I selected different answer. Can't remember
I think I also chose owned by nation. Can't remember the first one.