+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

29 March pending application

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
They will tell me after 1 week
How is it possible your agent isis aski for passport without letter? He must have received some letter from Canadian embassy. He needs to attach that letter with yoir passport for visa stamping. So you should ask for that letter.

Priyanka261

Star Member
May 2, 2018
How is it possible your agent isis aski for passport without letter? He must have received some letter from Canadian embassy. He needs to attach that letter with yoir passport for visa stamping. So you should ask for that letter.
Okii i will

Priyanka261

Star Member
May 2, 2018
They are saying they receive that letter after 4or 5 days
So they are able to update me after that

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
You agent may be fooling you, i heard a case where the person got visa but agent said that he was refused and asked "if he can arrange some money then he can make it approved as he know some inside person". It happened in Punjab. So beware of such things and if they requested your passport then 99% its approved.

Priyanka261

Star Member
May 2, 2018
You agent may be fooling you, i heard a case where the person got visa but agent said that he was refused and asked "if he can arrange some money then he can make it approved as he know some inside person". It happened in Punjab. So beware of such things and if they requested your passport then 99% its approved.
Thanks
I will definately not let them fool me