+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th September 2019 IELTS GT discussion

vino06cse57

Sep 28, 2019
IDP General

7. signature
( in my view they need to provide someone’s proof and the receiver’s proof and form. So to verify receiver’s signature, a identity proof with signature is needed)
If it is wrong. Please clarify me that in whether driving license is mentioned anywhere?

vino06cse57

Sep 28, 2019
Reading passage 1

1 borrowing books
2 reference only
3 prepaid cards
4 9 PM ( wed question)

Passage 2

5 One week
6 Cash and cheque
7 Full driving licence
8 Three week

Passage 3

False ( guarantee but actually its best chance)
False
True ( can provide accomodation)
NG ( Supervisors trained for diff nationalities)
NG ( u will contact company)
False ( fixed hours)
False ( can change the company)

Passage 4

24 D different language English
25 A
26 B option related to promotion due to work exp
27D where participant particular session to groups (where tailored packages provided to clients)

28 H
29 G
True
NG
False
high tide line
back flippers
Back away
Bacterial infections
crushed
predators

IDP General

7. signature
( in my view they need to provide someone’s proof and the receiver’s proof and form. So to verify receiver’s signature, a identity proof with signature is needed)
If it is wrong. Please clarify me that in whether driving license is mentioned anywhere?

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
IDP General

7. signature
There were two possible answers. So full driving licence and pension book both will be deemed as the correct answer. It was mentioned that the person who will be sent to receive the parcel should carry a form with the original recipient's signature AND a valid ID proof of the original recipient.

nik0

Aug 5, 2019
face
honey
money
glass
toxic
temples
powder
elephants
gum
I m missing one answer from section 4..does anyone remember the missing one