+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th September 2019 IELTS GT discussion

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Firstly I also marked 2nd question as "FALSE", but later on change it into NOT GIVEN,

But I am sure that 1st and 3rd are absolutely correct.
I also changed the second answer twice from false to NG to false. I feel the answer should be NG since there was no mention of any particular egg's demand. The only thing that was given was like other marine turtles this specie too is endangered

Last edited:

Ruchi2019

May 21, 2019
I also changed the second answer 2 twice from false to NG to false. I feel the answer should be NG since there was no mention of any particular egg's demand. The only thing that was given was like other marine turtles this specie too is endangered
Yes, that was the reason i choose "Not Given" for 2nd question as demand comparison with any other turtle was nowhere mentioned....

3rd question was "True" because legal driver and sellers were rewarded profitably and it was mentioned that 70% was given to them...

Ruchi2019

May 21, 2019
3 is False
The question was something related to rewarding but there is no reward its only award of contract and they will get 70% salary and 30% community so everything was fix and no reward
I might be wrong but I thought reward is not always the bonus, salary is also a kind of reward and it was mentioned that they were awarded profitable contract.....