+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th September 2019 IELTS Answers in American Countries

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Did you apply for EOR for writing? what is your timeline? like when did you apply for and have you received a response yet?
Yes I have applied and got confirmation on 15 th oct. They have told me to wait for 2 -21 business days for any response.

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Yes I have applied and got confirmation on 15 th oct. They have told me to wait for 2 -21 business days for any response.
Did you apply for EOR for writing? what is your timeline? like when did you apply for and have you received a response yet?
What about u? You also got similar score. Have u applied eor or will u re sit?

Trinath

Sep 29, 2019
What about u? You also got similar score. Have u applied eor or will u re sit?
I have applied today for a recheck as my results were delayed due to a quality control check and planning to take parallel. Are you attempting to take the exam again?

Which state are you taking the exam from?

Last edited:

danda

Mar 5, 2018
I have applied today for a recheck as my results were delayed due to a quality control check and planning to take parallel. Are you attempting to take the exam again?

Which state are you taking the exam from?
A quality control check? What are those checks exactly?

Trinath

Sep 29, 2019
A quality control check? What are those checks exactly?
The test is checked twice by two different examiners and is done randomly. In my case, the chance of increasing 0.5 in writing very minimal as it is reviewed twice as I mentioned earlier.