+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th July IELTS GENERAL TEST Discussion

alenka14893

Dec 29, 2017
OK, maybe the word gallery isn't perfect featured here, but! The question was about recent +touristic place. Where in E was told about tourists?

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
It’s Secretary. Principal and Secretary were busy answering questions about general courses. They gave a lot of distracting information about the full time admissions officer but she was in charge of evening programme of studies. This nearly threw me off balance
It's full time admission officer

amilad64

Jun 21, 2018
OK, maybe the word gallery isn't perfect featured here, but! The question was about recent +touristic place. Where in E was told about tourists?
The fact that it was a monument, besides the whole list was a bunch of touristic sites anyways. I believe the title of the article was "historic buildings in (name of town)"

Sanal4ever

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
The fact that it was a monument, besides the whole list was a bunch of touristic sites anyways. I believe the title of the article was "historic buildings in (name of town)"
Yes . All options are tourist destinations. Thats fir sure but . 1988 was sure ???

alenka14893

Dec 29, 2017
I have a question about reading part 4
- old
- the.... of adult
- experience
The second one I wrote jokes.
I was hesitating between standards and jokes. In the text there wete adults standards,firstly I thought standards the perfect here, but I couldn't match it to the whole sentence.

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
- old
- the.... of adult
- experience
I was hesitating between standards and jokes. In the text there wete adults standards,firstly I thought standards the perfect here, but I couldn't match it to the whole sentence.
Standards

Sanal4ever

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
- old
- the.... of adult
- experience
Yes me too thought the same standard were already there . So i wrote jokes only and (of) was there so gramatically jokes will be correct what i felt