+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th July IELTS GENERAL TEST Discussion

Jun 30, 2018
Can someone kindly share the WRITING task 1 and task 2 of today's exam?
Hi , writing was about writing a letter to local municipality about an old building in your area as they have plan of demolishing this building and suggest ways for reshaping the building and ways of paying resources for repairing

Essay was about negative and positive impacts of modern technology and your opinion about it

Reading paras were not difficult it was about laughter the bigger one and others related to expense claims and strikes of company employee

Listening was without a map and related to travellers information, secondly about two students planing for subject selection and last one about a island and effect on natural flora and fauna

Hope you get full marks

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi , writing was about writing a letter to local municipality about an old building in your area as they have plan of demolishing this building and suggest ways for reshaping the building and ways of paying resources for repairing

Essay was about negative and positive impacts of modern technology and your opinion about it

Reading paras were not difficult it was about laughter the bigger one and others related to expense claims and strikes of company employee

Listening was without a map and related to travellers information, secondly about two students planing for subject selection and last one about a island and effect on natural flora and fauna

Hope you get full marks
Wow! Seems like an easy exam. Lots of points to discuss modern technologies for both negative and positive. Listening without a map is a blessing!

Please share which country as exams differ with time zones.

alenka14893

Dec 29, 2017

Hope you get full marks
Me the same,
What was 37 in listening
Convert it in a....
I missed it

illuminada

Jul 27, 2018
Alexandria
I also answered liquid. from gas to liquid right?

But i was very sleepy during the listening exam that i missed some of the conversations.I'm not sure about which course is included in the compulsary (was it math or business), and what are they unsure about? (last question of that topic)

Last edited: