+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th July IELTS GENERAL TEST Discussion

Fahota56

Jun 8, 2018
Sorry, I kept repeating that I was sleepy during the test, but I'm sure that the 1950s industry is mining. I wasn't able to follow the previous statements, but I guessed and answered fishing (remembering the keywords fishing village).

The other one is talk to teachers.

I answered secretary but I'm not sure of my answer. I thought I heard the full-time admission officer is in charge of something else but he's not around.
Unfortunately I didn’t hear anything i lost focus totally on that part ,please mention if you remember the last question in that section ? Who will benefit from the discount ?

illuminada

Jul 27, 2018
Alexandria
I was confused by most recent and for tourists, I didn't find any information about tourists
So I wrote B and you wrote A?
I'm assuming all of the buildings are for tourists to check out right? for the most recent, it should be the last building that was previously used for sending telegraphs. it was built in 1988, and the latest one built among all the buildings. The church was renovated, integrating the ruins into the new modern building, but I think it was restored in the 1940s/1960s.

Sanal4ever

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
I also have a doubt - The answer in Section 1 listening should be just Singular (Instrument).

Also, last section i wrote "Excessive Irrigation".
It's A, the first very first para. It's now used as a cafe something. It's also the building that wasn't in original location.[/QUOTE
It's A, the first very first para. It's now used as a cafe something. It's also the building that wasn't in original location.
iam telling about wuestion the building which constructed recently

Sanal4ever

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
I'm assuming all of the buildings are for tourists to check out right? for the most recent, it should be the last building that was previously used for sending telegraphs. it was built in 1988, and the latest one built among all the buildings. The church was renovated, integrating the ruins into the new modern building, but I think it was restored in the 1940s/1960s.
Is the date 1988 mentioned in it

illuminada

Jul 27, 2018
Alexandria
do you remember the answers on the section about lecturers/teachers? I can't remember the names. I'm uncertain about my answers except for the one who has been teaching for 25 years (a quarter years), the one who appeared on a TV programme, the new who's new, and the one who won an award or something.

I also matched the answer "raised money for charity" but I'm not sure.

Also, what is the reason foir the different timings of courses? is it due to shorter term, or to fit with transport schedule?