+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27 April visa applicants for sep 2018 intake

Rs9195

May 10, 2018
Hello guys...good morning...I have applied for student visa on April 25th. I have called Delhi embassy today ..they said they cannot share status update via call only you have to email or fax them then only they will respond. I have informed them that I have already emailed and send the web form as well..they asked me what I wrote in the subject line..so I said application number and update...they say they received thousand of emails everyday so they don't respond..they said to email with subject line urgent processing time by pass of application no...... Then type in body application no uci number passport no and date of birth...then I asked why online files are getting delayed..is there any rush..they said online files are processed faster ..only if there is some problem or if you or your agent have not applied properly or something is missing then only it gets delayed...in my case I was ask for my photography again on may 28 and since then no update.i also recierec mail that they have received my documents. Today I have emailed them with the subject line they said and also will fax ..I am really worry coz they said it takes more time only if there is something missing from your documents or something is wrong right...good please help us this is scary...waheguru meher Kare. Stay positive guys and keep calling or emailing them because if we don't bring up to there notice it takes more than 5 months ...be positive pray hard and it's your file it's your and yours agent resposnsirespo and right to know what is going on...will share the response that I received...thank you...may we all shall receive our visa.

arya.ayush8

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hello guys...good morning...I have applied for student visa on April 25th. I have called Delhi embassy today ..they said they cannot share status update via call only you have to email or fax them then only they will respond. I have informed them that I have already emailed and send the web form as well..they asked me what I wrote in the subject line..so I said application number and update...they say they received thousand of emails everyday so they don't respond..they said to email with subject line urgent processing time by pass of application no...... Then type in body application no uci number passport no and date of birth...then I asked why online files are getting delayed..is there any rush..they said online files are processed faster ..only if there is some problem or if you or your agent have not applied properly or something is missing then only it gets delayed...in my case I was ask for my photography again on may 28 and since then no update.i also recierec mail that they have received my documents. Today I have emailed them with the subject line they said and also will fax ..I am really worry coz they said it takes more time only if there is something missing from your documents or something is wrong right...good please help us this is scary...waheguru meher Kare. Stay positive guys and keep calling or emailing them because if we don't bring up to there notice it takes more than 5 months ...be positive pray hard and it's your file it's your and yours agent resposnsirespo and right to know what is going on...will share the response that I received...thank you...may we all shall receive our visa.
WHAt was the problem in your photo at that time

Rs9195

May 10, 2018
The problem they said was my current photo and the photo in passport was not matching..coz when I had my passport photo I was fat and 90 kg and the one that I clicked I am very lean so they said to share the recent one again and I did send them.

arya.ayush8

Star Member
May 11, 2018
The problem they said was my current photo and the photo in passport was not matching..coz when I had my passport photo I was fat and 90 kg and the one that I clicked I am very lean so they said to share the recent one again and I did send them.
Have you uploaded original passport or photocopy of passport bcoz on site it was mention photocopy

Rohansh3

Jun 2, 2018
Hi.. can you please share the number you used to call embassy..

ijusthaveaquestion

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Can you share the number and email id you called?