+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

25 JAN 2017-ITA eAPR: Let's Connect Here

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, so now after receiving the ITA I already started to fill in the remaining fields. So once again, for the spouse I will select "no" under work history and list all employments in the personal history section, correct? We are not claiming ANY points for the spouse's work experience because it's all non-canadian.

Please confirm. Thanks.

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Receives the ITA email two hours back. In process of completing the application now

UStoCanada456

Jan 25, 2017
singh-ak said:
Am i the only one who hasnt received an ITA for today's draw. :'(
@477
I completed my profile 2 days ago with a score of 457 and received a pdf confirming that I am in the pool and I still haven't received an email.

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
458 CRS, finally... how long I was waiting for this.
Got some mail from CIC, didn't read yet, left it for tomorrow, time to sleep.
We have a last step of document collection. Everybody Good luck!!!
Wish to avoid any kind of rejection to all of you.

mauro80

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ohhh my...
I just checked my account. My application was submitted yesterday all correct. I might have gone back in to check few items and I logged out. Didn't save anything

Just checked few hours ago and it was written changes not submitted. I open the page and it was stacked to the page I was trying to check yesterday.
Apparently it left it open to change and didn't consider my logout without any change...

Does that mean I was not into the pool today because of that ?

Oliver123

Aug 5, 2016
453 and just got my email!
Congratulations all, now is that for me to worried about all my docs....

Just quickly question, I know that FSW accepts continue paid, part-time work experience outside Canada as long as it sums to the 1,560 hours.
Is there a problem if I was working part-time as an architect while pursuing my degree in architecture as well? Will they considered my work time even before I got the degree?

Thank you for your help and again, congratulations to all, hope we all get our PRs asap!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
mauro80 said:
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ohhh my...
I just checked my account. My application was submitted yesterday all correct. I might have gone back in to check few items and I logged out. Didn't save anything

Just checked few hours ago and it was written changes not submitted. I open the page and it was stacked to the page I was trying to check yesterday.
Apparently it left it open to change and didn't consider my logout without any change...

Does that mean I was not into the pool today because of that ?
That is fine. As long as you see your points and criterion met, you would have been surely considered for the draw. Don't worry.