+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

22 Year old PR

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by farazjav, Jan 12, 2019.

  1. Hi

    I have recently received ITA and am preparing my application.

    Just a quick query! I obtained a canadian PR in 1996 at the age of 12 with my father being the primary applicant. We lived in Canada for only 9 months till 1997 and left Canada for good.

    While creating my ITA profile i had not mentioned the above in my application.

    Do I now need to mention it and if so in which sect
  2. You are still a PR if your status hasn't been officially revoked by IRCC. You can not send another application for PR at this time.
    You can either
    1. first send an application to voluntarily renounce your PR status then re-apply through EE
    2. Apply for a PR travel document in your home country under H&C grounds since you were removed from Canada by your parent as a minor.
    navinball, tobs and Breeze00 like this.

Share This Page