+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

205 C 2 open work permit refused. REASON PULLED OUT AFTER MP INQUIRY

PreetKhabra10

Oct 31, 2019
But this section is for questioning genuine of the marriage, I guess? Even I got the refusal on the same background[/QUOTE
Your wife can get a visa quickly now if you have more transcripts and please take advice from a competent lawyer about this rather than a consultant. One thing more is that your study visa should be one or one & half.year more when you gonna apply. Otherwise, they will refuse under this section. If you haven't study permit more time then apply when you get work permit.

Anjana raj

Jul 26, 2020
Hey all. I am an international student and I applied for my wife’s open work permit and got refusal under 205 C 2. My marriage is 5 years old and i never thought visa can be denied. One person told me to apply for inquiry from nearest MP and they pulled out important reason of refusal in three day. I never knew that this can be reason of refusal.

I applied with all proper documentations. Except enrolment I thought to provide transcript also. I was in 4th month of my program when i applied and i was having only one transcript at that time. I’m in Montreal and here exams are on monthly basis. Here is the email i got from MP office

Dear Mr. Singh,

I hope that all is well.

I spoke with the IRCC this morning and confirmed that an important issue in your wife’s application is related to your transcript. The IRCC has a transcript that you have completed one course since you have started your studies in Canada. A typical full-time course load is 4 courses. Given that the record indicates your course load is below full-time, it impacts your wife’s application because it raises the issue as to why she would need to work in Canada.

Please note that the above is an important issue and that if you become a full-time student and submit the transcript, it does not automatically guarantee that your wife would be granted a work permit. The agent evaluates the full application.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

When i got this email i felt that me and my lawyer both are fool because i was about to apply with the same circumstances without knowing the reason. Lawyer was saying me that now we will provide more marriage proofs etc etc. She said this section is inappropriate because this related to Labour Market and nothing to do with OWP.

Now i need advise from you all. I have completed 5 exams..i got passing marks in 4 and failing in 1 (retake done). I’m afraid that my low grades can be negative symptoms. Will it impact on application or no ? Kindly help me out please.

Also college is not telling any timeframe to correct the exam of retake instead they gave me letter stating that i have done retake and grades will change accordingly.

Can i apply with these documents or i need to wait for result. Still, MARKS WILL BE SAME ON ALL SUBJECTS THAT ARE PASSING MARKS ONLY
Hello...... could you please tell me the procedure for applying through mp

Mar 10, 2016
Hye all, I applied for open work permit (spouse visa), last year 15, March 2019, medical cleared on June 15',2020( medical was going on ), but still no visa update till now. Its been more than year since I applied , how much they will take for visa decision?