What did you do ?Anyone was in this situation or heard about this from any other forums?
On 07/06, we submitted our applications [ 2 adults 1 child]. For minor's application, looks like there was some issue and the e-mail triggered says "Your online citizenship application is missing some information or documents" In the portal itself, I can see the "Your actions' option. No action needed for us and our applications are marked checked/done. but for the minor's account, the message says - "There are incomplete actions "and the "Check actions" button is enabled. when clicked, it takes to the new page which shows 'Great work! You don’t currently have anything to action.' lol
I can view 2 applications from my profile- mine and one for my daughter and I linked my wife's account [ which is of course just shows application status]
They have returned all the applications. No mention of what is missing or no warning. Absolutely nothing. Checked all of of the pages of our applications, all pages are already marked ready. I submitted a webform for this.
I'm facing the same issue
Hi everyone,
I received a "Missing information" email for my family's online citizenship applications (grant of citizenship for myself, my wife, and my daughter). The email told me to log in and check what was missing.
Here's the problem: I logged in, didn't see the "Check your actions" page at first, just found some blank fields, filled them in and resubmitted. Only later when I checked my wife's account did I realize there was a "Check your actions" page showing specific issues like:
I received a "Missing information" email for my family's online citizenship applications (grant of citizenship for myself, my wife, and my daughter). The email told me to log in and check what was missing.
Here's the problem: I logged in, didn't see the "Check your actions" page at first, just found some blank fields, filled them in and resubmitted. Only later when I checked my wife's account did I realize there was a "Check your actions" page showing specific issues like:
- Photo does not follow our specifications
- Expired ID(s)
- Image size must be...
