2023 Montreal office applicants

gotPrUnderCEC

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
You guys are very funny. You applied in November, December 2023 and you are complaining? SMH
Your BG check turned green
Go check this spreadsheet. Start from January 2023,see how many people are waiting for oath. Check each month. And for your information there are people waiting since 2021 in this forum.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1GZjxBlTxM-FC5b0riTWQetmW0DsPX7Bgt5QQ9HTbP7I/htmlview#gid=224875574
How do you know someone is waiting for anything? The spreadsheet might not be updated. People tend to just disappear after getting approvals and never update forum or spreadsheet.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
No updates sadly. Seeing people who applied after me getting everything completed so I applied for notes a few days ago…
Did you order CBSA notes? The only reason I know that BG is delayed when someone placed under Security Screening..this info will be shown only from CBSA notes

mimunakamuna

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Did you order CBSA notes? The only reason I know that BG is delayed when someone placed under Security Screening..this info will be shown only from CBSA notes
No I just ordered IRCC and even that will take forever so maybe after that CBSA is the next step.

nabd1

Nov 10, 2018
Just to help give perspective for recent applicants. March 2023 applicant here. No updates since my test was marked complete June 19th 2023.
You can only hope yours will move fast. People have their theories, but I haven't seen any solid ones that help figure out why some move faster than others.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Just to help give perspective for recent applicants. March 2023 applicant here. No updates since my test was marked complete June 19th 2023.
You can only hope yours will move fast. People have their theories, but I haven't seen any solid ones that help figure out why some move faster than others.
Terrible timeline honestly. Did you order the notes? Maybe you called them?
Any idea what is the reason your file stuck?

nabd1

Nov 10, 2018
Terrible timeline honestly. Did you order the notes? Maybe you called them?
Any idea what is the reason your file stuck?
I requested the notes 3 weeks ago but haven't received it yet. Called them 2 weeks ago and they said we're still within the 15 months window.
No idea why it's stuck, I've lived in Mtl for over 11 years with no issues. Just have to wait patiently I guess. I'm not worried/panicking yet though cos my PR goes till end of 2025.