IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Passport Req..
04-09-2015
Before you consider me looser and move away from this post, I am also an immigrant to Canada and can only make life here due to lots of preparation from my home country before moving to Canada.

1. Please do not come unprepared. Gather as much as data from the current job market situation, current housing market situation and status of healthcare in Canada.

2. None of the above will give any positive news but it will prepare you for reality.

3. Let me be blunt and harsh, 2023 & 2024 are not the time to move here. If you have PR, don't wind up your life in your home country. Get your PR, keep yourself eligible and keep the option of moving back to your home country OPEN. You may come back again at any time.

4. There is no Housing available - Rent has increased multifold, and no healthcare is available - here doctor needs to accept you as a patient or you have to be on the waiting list which lasts for 6-10 months to an indefinite time. No Job Available - when I say no job it means no High paying jobs available. Only 10% of Canadians made at least $102,000 per annum and still, at the current real estate price they will not be eligible for a mortgage (Home loan)

5. PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE - see more videos like
. This guy is a software engineer and his wife is Canadian university educated but still, they are struggling to make a life here.

As I said earlier, I am not discouraging anyone to move here but check fats, facing reality, preparing and keeping the option of going back home OPEN.

All the best and god bless you.
- A fellow Canadian immigrant.