+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hello, today I received confirmation from an IRCC agent that my application was approved.
Timeline below, I am now waiting on the invite to the portal.
My progress bar shows 91% and it says decision made. ECAS also shows final decision.
The other sections in the IRCC portal (eligibility, medical etc.) are random/don't have any info or it still says pending, so honestly I have been ignoring it because when I spoke to an agent they confirmed all the things that happened below and I received the pre-arrival and eligibility letters.

Applied February '22
AOR: February '22
Processing started: Sep '22
Eligibility passed: Sep'23
Pre Arrival letter: Sep '23
Final decision: Oct '23

May things keep moving for all of us
Congratulations. I received my eligibility and pre-arrival letters in August and nothing after that. My bar shows 97%.

Reactions: ref19to22

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hello, today I received confirmation from an IRCC agent that my application was approved.
Timeline below, I am now waiting on the invite to the portal.
My progress bar shows 91% and it says decision made. ECAS also shows final decision.
The other sections in the IRCC portal (eligibility, medical etc.) are random/don't have any info or it still says pending, so honestly I have been ignoring it because when I spoke to an agent they confirmed all the things that happened below and I received the pre-arrival and eligibility letters.

Applied February '22
AOR: February '22
Processing started: Sep '22
Eligibility passed: Sep'23
Pre Arrival letter: Sep '23
Final decision: Oct '23

May things keep moving for all of us
On your Ircc account it shows exactly ‘decision made’ or ‘ final decision - 23 October- we are processing your application ….. ‘ ???

weyt2020

Sep 11, 2022
Hey @Jok Sue

Did you receive your Ecopr? I think you are the first one ( Among 2022 applicants) who will receive ECOPR. Please share with us when you receive!

Last edited:

May 7, 2021
On your Ircc account it shows exactly ‘decision made’ or ‘ final decision - 23 October- we are processing your application ….. ‘ ???
My friend, always keep an eye on you account's modification date at the very end of your details, if it changes, then most probably you would get some update soon after that, i observed that couple of time...

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
In my IRCC account it says OCT 30, 2023 DECISION MADE then the explanation still says we are processing your application and as i said the other parts (biometrics, eligibility etc) are wrong or empty or in process.

When i checked on ECAS my application says FINAL DECISION, when I click on that it only gives me the date i submitted my application and the date they started processing my application and nothing else.

Based on this ambiguity i called them to ask.

Hope this clarifies things.

Reactions: Captain911

alidw

Aug 28, 2022
March 2022 applicant, didn't receive per-arrival and eligibility still WIP. I call and they tell me it's still under normal process time.

I'm getting really depressed and anxious

May 7, 2021
March 2022 applicant, didn't receive per-arrival and eligibility still WIP. I call and they tell me it's still under normal process time.

I'm getting really depressed and anxious
I can understand your problem, most of us here going through the same, unable to understand the reasons behind delays, all we can do is wait and hope.

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
Permanent Residence
Timeline

1. received on October 20, 2022.
  2. started January 5, 2023.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical result have been received
Every thing was done bio and pre arrival received before MR
Next step ….. waiting

Protected person

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
Permanent Residence
Timeline

1. received on October 20, 2022.
  2. started January 5, 2023.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical result have been received
Every thing was done bio and pre arrival received before MR
Next step ….. waiting
when did u recieve pre arrival??

Omar231

Nov 11, 2023
Guys I received my pre arrival letter on 30oct 23
And then I’ve send them a message and then they replied with this message what does it mean??
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:
  • Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.

Danii120

Nov 10, 2019
Hi All,

Urgent question if anyone can answer please. I got my protected person status last week. I’m going to apply for PR right now but my brown paper (Refugee document) is expired does that reflect my PR application?

Jok Sue

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hi All,

Urgent question if anyone can answer please. I got my protected person status last week. I’m going to apply for PR right now but my brown paper (Refugee document) is expired does that reflect my PR application?
You don't need that document. You apply for PR with a positive NOD.