+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Bar is nothing just moving as per 24 months division mine was at 100% from last two months but still waiting in total its 26th month. Process is not same for everyone its depends on officer some got COPR in 17 months and some are waiting for 3-4 years.
How do get to see your progress bar, or is it only those that apply online that get to see it I applied by mail.

May 21, 2023
My question is how long in the past take one application from they ask again family form schedule A and police certificate to get the PR card (I known that the time processing is Two years according to immigration) but someone that could share his o her timeline or/and what is the next step…please thanks

Nyire

Dec 6, 2022
My greeting to everyone in the group .I apply for permanent Resident as Protected person class in July, 2022 .I Just want to check if someone is in my situation . IRCC send me messages today requesting additional documents like Police certificates from various countries I have leaves in for period of six months and I'm now residing in Canada, my question how possible can I obtained those documents when I'm not in Africa. I need your help my group members if somebody have been in my situation .
Thank

Nyire

Dec 6, 2022
My greeting to all the members on the groups.I am a protected person class. my question is how long does it take for eligibility when it's started? I mean the how many months it take to complete the eligibility when it already started?

Thank

Imari07

Jul 11, 2018
How long Does criminality take, at the point I’m ready to say f**k it. I applied for pr for me and my family, I am a protected person from sept 2020 still waiting. Everything has been pass just waiting for criminality to come back and it haven’t even started. This is crazy, and I heard it takes a long time to come back. Can someone give me a timeframe on how long it took for their criminality to come back.
please and thank you.

Imari07

Jul 11, 2018
How long Does criminality take, at the point I’m ready to say f**k it. I applied for pr for me and my family, I am a protected person from sept 2020 still waiting. Everything has been pass just waiting for criminality to come back and it haven’t even started. This is crazy, and I heard it takes a long time to come back. Can someone give me a timeframe on how long it took for their criminality to come back.
please and thank you.

Chemii

Jan 23, 2022
Hi guys, I applied for PR online as a protected person in Feb 2023. I received an automated email saying that I submitted the application right after but since then I haven't received anything from them. Is this normal? When should I expect AOR? and can I check the status online? Thank you in advance