+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

Ibooo

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Did you call ircc?
Can you share your time-line ?
In which stage your process is?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 26, 2022.
  2. We started processing your application on December 22, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you a letter on March 21, 2024. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
Final decision
  • May 21, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
new update for me when will i get portal mail ?

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Hi All,

Can we please post our 2022 PR applications timeline here . The other timelines are for previous years, so that doesn't help us who are recent applicants .

June 2022- Submitted PR application online

Hi guys,

I recieved an email that I have to respond to today...............PR Confirmation . It has a pdf and I have to copy/paste reply with asnwers...
Is this P1 ? and how long should I wait for ECOPR ?

Reactions: Pinkangelma29

Pinkangelma29

May 13, 2024
Hi guys,

I recieved an email that I have to respond to today...............PR Confirmation . It has a pdf and I have to copy/paste reply with asnwers...
Is this P1 ? and how long should I wait for ECOPR ?
I have the same question!! I got the same email today.
starts with
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the

confirmation of your permanent residence status

You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).

Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
I have the same question!! I got the same email today.
starts with
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the

confirmation of your permanent residence status

You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).

Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.
That's P1. All the best!

Pinkangelma29

May 13, 2024
Hi everyone,
Do we only respond this e mail with reply ? They asked eye color, original entry canada, heights in cm?
Does it portal 1 e mail?
Do I need to open portal now or wait till portal 2 ?

Thank you so much!!

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Hi everyone,
Do we only respond this e mail with reply ? They asked eye color, original entry canada, heights in cm?
Does it portal 1 e mail?
Do I need to open portal now or wait till portal 2 ?

Thank you so much!!

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation of your permanent residence status

I just replied with those questions with answers. I think P2 comes with information to create portal. I logged in on PR portal and it only shows my application from 2022.